Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Can we just have a forum wide agreement to stop engaging with Matts? He is the Skip Bayless of FF, and it grows tiring seeing every one of our threads derailed by his garbage hot takes. I think he's one of maybe ~25% of Cowboys fans with any sort of hope for Dak?... and among them probably the only one who still would think to compare him to a QB like Wentz. So it's just no longer worth the effort I see us all putting in when it's literally an argument being made by a handful of people. 

To be fair, I dont comment in very many of your threads. But if you guys are going to troll me with stupidity, expect it back. 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair, I dont comment in very many of your threads. But if you guys are going to troll me with stupidity, expect it back. 

Or you can just not comment in the forum. It’s just garbage now. At least, before your hiatus, there was some bit of a semblance of a solid stance on an argument. Now, it’s just wait until we lose or you win or when Dak completes a pass and you run in here and start running your hot takes. And honestly, football is week to week, so opinions and truths change as the season progresses but anytime you are at any disadvantage in discussions, you disappear. It’s like you’re the take your ball and go home kid. And really, who wants that kid around? 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Or you can just not comment in the forum. It’s just garbage now. At least, before your hiatus, there was some bit of a semblance of a solid stance on an argument. Now, it’s just wait until we lose or you win or when Dak completes a pass and you run in here and start running your hot takes. And honestly, football is week to week, so opinions and truths change as the season progresses but anytime you are at any disadvantage in discussions, you disappear. It’s like you’re the take your ball and go home kid. And really, who wants that kid around? 

Im here the entire time homey. Literally last week I was the first one to come in and say "kill me now" (roast me, talk trash, do whatever).

And if you cant tell when I am joking (like the Wentz jokes) then from now on I will make sure to point it out for you. 

Edited by Matts4313

22 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Little late there Mastercheddar... news is that Bell is reporting back to Pitt during the bye week. Trade is likely no longer on the table, not that I would want us or expect us to have offered anything. 

Good. They can have him and overpay for a running back. 

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

57 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Honestly I think everyone is afraid to after you and Kilt set the standard too high.

My formula was super easy..

Pump my boys up, maybe a little teasing about our shortcomings.

then teardown the appearance and crappiness of the other team's leaders, repeat

this week is easy with Goggles McGee at coach and Kirk Coupons slingin it

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:
2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Adam Vinaiteri has been in the league since i was in middle school.

There are college graduates that have never lived in a world without Vinaiteri in the NFL. 

christ didn't realize its been since 96