Week 2 GDT: Raiders (0-1) @ Broncos (1-0)

SilverNBlackFan

So they weren't 'mentally' into it? Yea that happens when you question the direction when a team trades their best player a week before the season opens. You lose focus and LIE to keep your job but it affects Carr as much as the Defense. This season will not shake that STANK OFF. We can still win games but I don't believe for a second that they believe in Gruden because of the trade. With Mack we win so trading him cost us 1 game so far and counting. 

7 minutes ago, G said:

So they weren't 'mentally' into it? Yea that happens when you question the direction when a team trades their best player a week before the season opens. You lose focus and LIE to keep your job but it affects Carr as much as the Defense. This season will not shake that STANK OFF. We can still win games but I don't believe for a second that they believe in Gruden because of the trade. With Mack we win so trading him cost us 1 game so far and counting. 

You make approximately zero sense. The Raiders have made the same kind of mistakes for a decade and a half, way before Mack was ever drafted or traded. Are you going to find some dubious links between anything that happens and the Mack trade?

11 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I think some apologies to everybody who supported Carr needs to be made on this website 

I went back and forth last week depending on the day, but I was really impressed. He went into a hostile environment and looked great. Miller played great as well.

45 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Are you kidding , this defensive is PATHETIC, AND THOSE CLOWNS IN THE SECONDARY can't cover anybody.

Your nuts of u don't see the improvement ... we haven't shut out anyone for a half since 2008! We got tired in second half couple with no pass rush. Melvin and conley look pretty good and we just signed 2 dts three days ago

Nelson should be on team though.

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Second week in a row we couldn't establish a running game. Why are we paying Hudson, Osemele, and Jackson $30M this year to get held under 100 rushing yards every week?

Maybe im alone but i personally believe Lynch is a pretty average back at this point of his career

2 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Maybe im alone but i personally believe Lynch is a pretty average back at this point of his career

I agree, too many miles on his old body.  He is a hard nosed runner and will get us tough yards but he lacks explosiveness and he isn't a great pass catcher.  We are pretty one dimensional with him in there.  Martin hasn't shown a thing either.  

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree, too many miles on his old body.  He is a hard nosed runner and will get us tough yards but he lacks explosiveness and he isn't a great pass catcher.  We are pretty one dimensional with him in there.  Martin hasn't shown a thing either.  

Yes Martin needs to be inactive when Washington comes back. Pretty obvious

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I think RB is our biggest need next year. WR needs some talent too but RB has been weak for years.

42 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

With as much money as we've invested in the OL you should be able to put me back there and pick up at least 100 yards on the ground. Gruden is supposed to be some offensive guru but I'm just not seeing it. His first 10-15 scripted plays are excellent but when teams adjust he hasn't been able to counter those adjustments. We've been outscored 43-7 in the second half so far this year. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

With as much money as we've invested in the OL you should be able to put me back there and pick up at least 100 yards on the ground. Gruden is supposed to be some offensive guru but I'm just not seeing it. His first 10-15 scripted plays are excellent but when teams adjust he hasn't been able to counter those adjustments. We've been outscored 43-7 in the second half so far this year. 

2 games in dude. Stop expecting a league MVP QB and a top 5 offense.

Archived