GDT: Week 3 - Cowboys at Seahawks - Winner gets Earl Thomas

Texas_OutLaw7

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Jeff Heath is TRASH. Please get me a real safety next year

Been saying it for years. But he gets INTs and turnovers when this team couldnt get none and people feel in love with him and his speed. Dude takes poor angles and cant tackle properly

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

If Zeke doesn't step out of bounds, and if Zeke doesn't fumble we could've won this game.  Translation:  Linehan and company stick around.

They will find every excuse in the book to not blame the coaches or Dak. Jerry will once again make a quick escape away from the media

9 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Fitting end Dak with a terrible throw Thomas int

Terrible throw.  He was open near first down ball was thrown  center mass chest level reciever was hit from the side as ball got to him and as it gone all day he after letting it bounce off his hands body he batted it up just enough for ET to just get it like the other interception not on Dak unless you can show me in film there was some one else for him to throw too that was wide open

now Dak has made a number of bad passes this game I’ve counted three watching where he totally missed wide open recievers but the two interceptions weren’t bad throws and he also got a long TD brought back by a bad luck dumb play by Elliot

Archived