Seahawks @ Bears, 9/17/18, 7:15 CT, GAME THREAD

beardown3231

6 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

This game isn't over with defense like this now, dumb prevent.

The whole point of the prevent is to make them run time off the clock knowing their two scores down and have no TOs...as unpleasing as it is to watch for once it was the right call. 

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

The whole point of the prevent is to make them run time off the clock knowing their two scores down and have no TOs...as unpleasing as it is to watch for once it was the right call. 

Hey man don’t question the knowledge of a bears fan!

Tru was a really mixed bag. He was 7/7 on passes behind the LOS and 16/20 within the 0-10 yard range. But was 2 for 7 beyond that. With zero run game to support him that sounds ok, but he had 2 INTs that were fully on him and 1-2 horrible decisions. OL had streaky performances. They did well in the pass game but were pretty poor in the run game overall. Got a lot of work to put in, hopefully we keep ironing it out. Nagy did a better job overall this week, still want more from him though.

The offense is really going to have to pick it up though, we can lock down teams for the most part but eventually someone is going to score 28 points and we will need to match up. Defense was great, Bullard got robbed of a sack early when they held him from behind too. I was hoping RRH would take another step forward.

10 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

but he had 2 INTs that were fully on him

I disagree with this. the first one was one him but not the second. The 2nd INT was a heads up a play by the front 7 who jumped up and  tipped the ball and then the DB made a great play to secure it before it hit the ground. 

Disclaimer: My opinion is based on live TV and I have not watch the play in all-22 yet. 

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I disagree with this. the first one was one him but not the second. The 2nd INT was a heads up a play by the front 7 who jumped up and  tipped the ball and then the DB made a great play to secure it before it hit the ground. 

Disclaimer: My opinion is based on live TV and I have not watch the play in all-22 yet. 

Yeah, pick #2 was a great defensive play (maybe a Bears DL will bat down a pass one game here).

The impressive thing is 17 points despite NO running game.

Speaking of which, anyone see Cohen’s injury? Is he going to be fine?

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

At the same time, you don't see many throws from Rodgers, Brady, or other great QB's being batted at the line of scrimmage like that.  He didn't have good awareness of where the lineman were in relation to the path of his throw, which certainly is at least partially on him.

Archived