NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

Why is everyone so high on New England this week? They haven't won a road game yet, and Solider Field is one of the most difficult places to play. I know they had a huge win against the Chiefs, but @Chicago is a MUCH different test for them.

5 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Why is everyone so high on New England this week? They haven't won a road game yet, and Solider Field is one of the most difficult places to play. I know they had a huge win against the Chiefs, but @Chicago is a MUCH different test for them.

Chicago lost to the Dolphins bro. The Dolphins. Ewww.

10 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Mack isn't 100%

9 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

They're not. If you head over to the WK7 picks, most are going for CHI. I think it will be very tough, and wouldn't be surprised with a loss. But if any team has earned people's trust in picking....

Edited by Hunter2_1

9 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Mack isn't 100%

But our RT is 100% out, and the backup is chee-hehe-hehe-eeks. He's either going to have a Von vs Pats game (ruins us) or a Watt vs Pats game (eradicated by constant chipping and doubles). 

Edited by Hunter2_1

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

But our RT is 100% out, and the backup is chee-hehe-hehe-eeks. He's either going to have a Von vs Pats game (ruins us) or a Watt vs Pats game (eradicated by constant chipping and doubles). 

I'm actually predicting a big game for Floyd this week. It's the first week he doesn't have anything on his hand, and he was 1 step away from Osweiller several times last week.  With Mack not being 100%, Lynch will probably be frequently subbed in and I think they'll move Floyd over to the left side more.  Also there is some what of a revenge factor for Hicks.  

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

They're not. If you head over to the WK7 picks, most are going for CHI. I think it will be very tough, and wouldn't be surprised with a loss. But if any team has earned people's trust in picking....

Fair enough and best of luck today. Hope no one on either side gets injured.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

They will win a road game at some point, could be today. But this game could go either way.

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I'm actually predicting a big game for Floyd this week. It's the first week he doesn't have anything on his hand, and he was 1 step away from Osweiller several times last week.  With Mack not being 100%, Lynch will probably be frequently subbed in and I think they'll move Floyd over to the left side more.  Also there is some what of a revenge factor for Hicks.  

Forgot about the other side. Damn. I can almost guarantee it will be left to Brown to defend our left, and both Waddle with TE (Allen, mostly) on Mack. 

Colts OT Denzelle Good missed our Week 5 game because his brother was shot and killed. Since returning to the team he has been on the injury report designated as “not injury related”, practiced in full yet been inactive in both week 6+7 games. Does anyone know of a situation similar to this? 

Closest I’ve seen was last year with Vontae Davis when he went from being benched to cut and claiming he was injured. (And of course this seasons mid game retirement) 

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

They will win a road game at some point, could be today. But this game could go either way.

Yeah, of course they will. I'm just way more confident they'll win @ Buffalo or @Pittsburgh than at a very good Chicago team.

And the national media and Vegas are just picking New England like it ain't no thang.

Edited by Nozizaki

2 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Yeah, of course they will. I'm just way more confident they'll win @ Buffalo or @Pittsburgh than at a very good Chicago team.

And the national media and Vegas are just picking New England like it ain't no thang.

Vegas has it as a close game, should be interesting.