Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't effing know why we signed that garbage kicker again.

Matt Mccrane is a really good kicker and there is a lot of bad kickers. He should have a job (probably the Cards kicker job over Dawson). NFL should hire me as a kicker scout for all teams.

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The Rams should obliterate the Vikings on TNF (they're at home, they look unbeatable, the Vikings just got blown out at home by the Bills)... which is exactly why I am confident the Vikings will win. TNF effect.

I think the Vikings sucked today because they blew off the Bills game, which isn't good for us.

3 minutes ago, Flounch said:

It's hard to find good Kicker...

Especially when you insist on bringing in a bad kicker. We should have just signed Santos. He's not good, but he is somewhat reliable.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

Yeah, his utilization makes it hard to start him. But he is so good when they get him involve. 

I put him in over James White last minute. Of course I wanna see my Rams win but wouldn't mind seeing Ekeler pick up some touches.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Announcers giving Mack credit when his teammate obviously the one who made the play. They just wanted to mention him because he has been absent this game.

Was similar when they played GB before Kizer handed him a sack and INT.  The announcers wouldn't say anything about the interior pressure Chicago was getting if Mack was anywhere near the play.

Archived