Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kind of annoyed by this. I really wanted and liked Thornhill. 

Yeah, he was on my wishlist as well. I can't say I'm too disappointed, though. He would have had to be chosen at #2 or #36 and Bosa and Samuel were the right calls. I can see someone preferring a different receiver over Samuel, but a WR was definitely the need/value at #36. 

But man, knew he was gonna be a good one. 

• Like 1

Scheme, unhappy location, Staley and McG... whatever the reason.. 

SF should avoid him like the plague. Trent W was flat out lousy and as usual gimpy. He may have been real good at some point, but he's just not what he was.. and not been worth the cheddar his reputation will command... any semantics tossed aside. 

• Like 1

Finally getting around to watching this first PS game. Meh. Not listening, so I can drink and listen to tunes. Terrible network efforts in showing the names of players on the field. 3.5 hours recorded. One hour of actual field play. Hmmm... at least the beer's cold and music excellent. 

Welcome back, NFL. Bring on August 10th. 

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I still find it hilarious when Bears fans throw shade at us for Solomon Thomas pick/trade when they didn't even pick he BEST or even 2nd best QB in that class....

Trubs was my fave of the QBs that year, too. So, I'm guilty as well, I guess. But I loved the trade down AND pick of Solomon. I think he will do quite well this year.

The Eazy E situation is interesting. He still has 2 years on his contract  believe, and won't play for the Cowboys unless he gets a new deal. I think Dallas caves, which would be dumb. I think in the near future teams just aren't going to value the runningback position with the high dollar anymore. Just going to take a while for folks to wake up. 

4 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

The Eazy E situation is interesting. He still has 2 years on his contract  believe, and won't play for the Cowboys unless he gets a new deal. I think Dallas caves, which would be dumb. I think in the near future teams just aren't going to value the runningback position with the high dollar anymore. Just going to take a while for folks to wake up. 

I just think it's dumb teams that haven't figured it out. 

• Like 1