Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

On 9/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, Gore Whore 21 said:

Bosa easily could have had four or five sacks Sunday. Man I love me some Bosa! I can’t wait until he’s 100%. I think he’s going to blow up after the bye week. I’m so glad our bye is when it is, I think it’s going to do wonders for Jimmy and Bosa.

This is great to see. Good sign for sure! So important to have pass rushers. Masks alot of problems and it makes everyone's job easier

4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Considering he could take every secondary role, which would you intend initially?

That's the problem, I'm not sure at this point. It's pricey to get him for a third corner back role, and I like what I've seen from Moore at safety. I'd love to have Minkah, not sure that it's an ideal fit trade wise at this point. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Godwin is so legit. That man and Evans are going to cause so many secondaries issues this year. Very solid game from Winston and their defense has been stifling. 

They should just trade Evans. Let Godwin assume the alpha role. We can offer them a flip of first / second this year, Dante Pettis and something else.