y2lamanaki

Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

On 9/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, Gore Whore 21 said:

Bosa easily could have had four or five sacks Sunday. Man I love me some Bosa! I can’t wait until he’s 100%. I think he’s going to blow up after the bye week. I’m so glad our bye is when it is, I think it’s going to do wonders for Jimmy and Bosa.

This is great to see. Good sign for sure! So important to have pass rushers. Masks alot of problems and it makes everyone's job easier

I'm watching the 2012 NFC divisional game Packers @ 49ers on YouTube. So cool that the full game is on YouTube. 

Still wish we had attempted to get Shaq Barrett. Granted this against a bad Panthers OL but he now has 4 sacks on the season and good players capitalize against bad players.

Edited by Fureys49ers

Horrible game BUT feeling a little bit better about our run game as that TB front 4 is legit!

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I'd give our first round pick for him.

It would definitely be tempting. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

It would definitely be tempting. 

Considering he could take every secondary role, which would you intend initially?

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'd give our first round pick for him.

Not sure I would. He hasn't been good enough in coverage for me to want to give up a 1st for him. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not sure I would. He hasn't been good enough in coverage for me to want to give up a 1st for him. 

Ok fine Solly Thomas and a 3rd round pick 

Just now, JIllg said:

Considering he could take every secondary role, which would you intend initially?

What is he great at though? Playing every secondary role means exactly what when he's not going to be a top safety nor corner. 

Godwin is so legit. That man and Evans are going to cause so many secondaries issues this year. Very solid game from Winston and their defense has been stifling. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pretty sure he was really good in coverage last year. He got obliterated last week though. 

4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

That's the problem, I'm not sure at this point. It's pricey to get him for a third corner back role, and I like what I've seen from Moore at safety. I'd love to have Minkah, not sure that it's an ideal fit trade wise at this point. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Godwin is so legit. That man and Evans are going to cause so many secondaries issues this year. Very solid game from Winston and their defense has been stifling. 

They should just trade Evans. Let Godwin assume the alpha role. We can offer them a flip of first / second this year, Dante Pettis and something else.