Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

So Earl Thomas gave up on a long TD run last week, got into a fight with his teammate last week, and had a rough RTP against Mason Rudolph today. 

I wanted him back in March but for the time being, i'm glad we avoided this guy. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

They may have lost to the eagles last week, but the Packers could be the best team in the nfc

Saints for me.

Wouldn't completely count out the Cowboys either. Could of bad bounces and mistakes really took them out of this game. Talent wise they are legit, though I guess it also depends on how much you trust Dak.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Saints for me.

Wouldn't completely count out the Cowboys either. Could of bad bounces and mistakes really took them out of this game. Talent wise they are legit, though I guess it also depends on how much you trust Dak.

I think the cowboys are good, but the Packers are laying it on them at home. That means a lot to me. 

My biggest concern with the saints is Brees. I just want to see him back and fully healthy and a throwing have thumb injury concerns me. If it were a sprained ankle, I wouldn't care. They were really good with Teddy today, but overall, I haven't been super impressed with his play. It's high level backup stuff

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think the cowboys are good, but the Packers are laying it on them at home. That means a lot to me. 

My biggest concern with the saints is Brees. I just want to see him back and fully healthy and a throwing have thumb injury concerns me. If it were a sprained ankle, I wouldn't care. They were really good with Teddy today, but overall, I haven't been super impressed with his play. It's high level backup stuff

That defense is real and I trust their offense to be better than the Packers once Brees returns.

Impressive performance by the Packers for sure, but seems like it was just the perfect storm in the 1st half. That pass rush is legit though so they should have a chance in every game.

There is still something missing with the Packers offense. 

I know Alexander got the INT and made another good play at the ball, but Cooper has had his way with him today. Even the INT, Cooper beat him but the pass was behind him or else it was going to go for 20+. Cooper is on another level this season. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I know Alexander got the INT and made another good play at the ball, but Cooper has had his way with him today. Even the INT, Cooper beat him but the pass was behind him or else it was going to go for 20+. Cooper is on another level this season. 

Truthfully, he was really, really good last year after the trade as well. I think the problem may not have been Cooper in Oakland lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

Truthfully, he was really, really good last year after the trade as well. I think the problem may not have been Cooper in Oakland lol. 

Of course, he came to Dallas and all of a sudden their offense started looking legit.

It was crazy how many under 20 yard games he was having in Oakland. A guy of his talent should hardly ever have games like that, yet that was happening on a weekly basis. Embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cooper route running is an elite level. He'll do that most if not all CB in this league. Alexander is a legit CB...youngin just got schooled by a vet today.