Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Yeah Cooper is awesome. I really wanted us to trade up for him coming out of Bama and also was hoping to trade for him when it became clear he was getting shipped out of town. I wouldn’t have given our first for him this year as it was pretty clear we were going to be drafting high, but it would have been nice to have figured something out. I guess I’ll just have to settle on having him on my FF dynasty league. I have CMC on my team as well; this Sunday was good to me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sherm said:

Cooper route running is an elite level. He'll do that most if not all CB in this league. Alexander is a legit CB...youngin just got schooled by a vet today.

Pretty much, only a select few can lock it up week in and week out, and even they will at times get worked by a top WR. 

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

I will say....the Packers better learn to close out games. They have been dreadful late. 

At first it was due to them not being able to run it consistently but today the defense was allowing some big plays late. Again though, not convinced about their offense. Took advantage of some short field situations today but just are missing something. Adams not being there today was a blow no doubt. 

Back to Redmond, man good for him to find a spot in the league. I liked him coming out of college but it seemed like he never recovered from his injury but now the Packers are using him at safety. Had that one INT called back due to a hands to the face penalty but he looked good out there. 

15 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

At first it was due to them not being able to run it consistently but today the defense was allowing some big plays late. Again though, not convinced about their offense. Took advantage of some short field situations today but just are missing something. Adams not being there today was a blow no doubt. 

Back to Redmond, man good for him to find a spot in the league. I liked him coming out of college but it seemed like he never recovered from his injury but now the Packers are using him at safety. Had that one INT called back due to a hands to the face penalty but he looked good out there. 

The Packers definitely looked shaky in the second half. Rodgers looks like he clearly does not like his coach. His body language is telling enough to see they probably butt heads quite a bit. The Packers are a supremely talented team and could win it all, but I wouldn't be surprised if they underachieved because of an internal rift.

5 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

People talked about Mack having a revenge game vs the Raiduhs...but did anyone consider the same for Houston when the Colts visited Arrowhead yesterday?! Wow.

I did... and it was super interesting, the way it played out. Winning effort goes to Justin Houston. 

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

Almost missed this one:

Frank Gore joined Emmett Smith as the only RBs in NFL history to start 200 games.

#Ironman

wow, that's so great. Frank Gore, coming out with 2? nasty leg injuries from Miami? i think. 

Truly is an unstoppable force. 

200.webp?cid=790b7611c7c1b61150efa8cfea5

8 hours ago, N4L said:

So, I didn't think it was possible, but it appears the Rams have negative cap space 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/cap/

As it stands now, they have over 34 mil in cap space in 2020. I'm assuming that's not factoring in the increase the cap will get either. Both the Seahawks and Cardinals are right around 80 mil for next year. The 49ers are sitting at 24 mil right now for 2020.