Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

10 hours ago, straighthate said:

Baker Mayfield could be the worst thrower of the screen in the history of the throwers of the screen. 

Hes had some really bad luck with dropped passes recently. Its like he throws an uncatchable ball or he his WRs cant catch.

he is not vibing with odell either for whatever reason. I think Odell not being at otas and baker saying something about it got them off on the wrong foot

Just looking at Todd Gurley's contract and oof...kind of brutal given his fall. That was not structured friendly at all. His roster bonus for next year has already been guaranteed, so he's on the books at 17 million cap hit unless they can trade him because contract is still underwater (would cost 26 million against hte cap to release him). The first year they can get out of that deal is 2021, and even then, he still counts for over 8 million in dead money and only saves 5 by releasing him. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Interesting, what is that about? The Ravens with Peters/Humphry are set at corner but why did the Rams do this when Talib is looking old this year?

WHERE IS THE AJ GREEN TO SF NEWS??????

Not only that, talib was put on IR

Just now, Forge said:

Not only that, talib was put on IR

Yeah, just saw that.

Now, do they make a move for Harris or Ramsey? 

I don't know, on face value doesn't seem to make too much sense aside from if their thinking is we aren't re-signing this guy so let's get something for him. 

I'm still waiting on Sanders or Green trade to SF.

Come on Lynch, don't be a COWARD and go for it!!!! 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, just saw that.

Now, do they make a move for Harris or Ramsey? 

I don't know, on face value doesn't seem to make too much sense aside from if their thinking is we aren't re-signing this guy so let's get something for him. 

I'm still waiting on Sanders or Green trade to SF.

Come on Lynch, don't be a COWARD and go for it!!!! 

Meh, I think it depends on if Taylor comes back from IR. If they're going to shut him down for the entire year, I could see us taking a flier on Sanders. But if they're expecting Taylor to come back than I'd much rather roll with the young core. Though our WRs have been inconsistent, I still luv the potential of the group and would hate to break up the band to add a vet who is probably just a rental. Guys like Pettis and Bourne have stepped it up in recent weeks. I would like to see if the young guys can put it all together and leave their mark this year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Meh, I think it depends on if Taylor comes back from IR. If they're going to shut him down for the entire year, I could see us taking a flier on Sanders. But if they're expecting Taylor to come back than I'd much rather roll with the young core. Though our WRs have been inconsistent, I still luv the potential of the group and would hate to break up the band to add a vet who is probably just a rental. Guys like Pettis and Bourne have stepped it up in recent weeks. I would like to see if the young guys can put it all together and leave their mark this year.

Potential is pretty irrelevant when you are trying to win NOW. And any time you have a chance to win, you should go for it. I'm a firm believer of that. And getting someone like Sanders isn't going to handicap the future or anything. He's a FA at season's end so he could either be a one year rental or we can re-sign him to a decent deal. 

But our WR core is far from reliable and that is an issue.