Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Meh.. was thinking more Chestor Taylor or Chuck Foreman. maybe Michael Bennet

who had 95-96 speed on NFL2k

Well if we're going by baby mama's Michael Bennett might have that one locked down. His daughter is adorable too. Look up kmsalzano on IG.

Edited by TENINCH

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Yeah I hear George Rogers, Ricky Williams, Deuce McCallister, Darren Sproles, and Mark Ingram were pretty good.

Deuce was nothing special. He was aight. Overrated by the Aints and only thing decent thing they had. Now Joe Horn and Aaron Brooks were love and life. 

Now cry to me how great Deuce was.

and how many yards he rushed for.

Edited by El ramster

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yes, thats not the stats you put. I know what the right ones were, but thanks for trying to correct. Heres an interesting stat... 80th in ypc. Hmmm....

What the heck are you talking about? I listed that he had 38 catches on 40 targets are you delusional? 

Just now, El ramster said:

Deuce was nothing special. He was aight. Overrated by the Aints and only thing decent thing they had. Now Joe Horn and Aaron Brooks were love and life. 

Only Williams was good but they sold an entire draft for him and let him go.

Just now, El ramster said:

Meh 3/10 troll job. A bit injury prone, but was one of the best RB's in the NFL for a period of time.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

here you go.... this was like 10 minutes ago. You already forgot huh?

My apologies. I did have a typo then it was 38 out of 40 lol. Regardless, doesn't change much. Thomas is playing at an insanely good level right now, with an absurd catch to target ratio.