Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

On 9/24/2018 at 9:47 AM, El ramster said:

Wtf? He has 141 Rush Yards,  On 3.8...

Hell freaking no and the Saints also boast a top 3 Oline. If anything shows how overrated he’s become. Oh with more touches he’ll increase his YPC?? nah he’s not Jamal Charles... He’s not even a top 5 Running back with those low numbers. Saints need Ingram

much more than y’all think. 

Overrated lol

23 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yea, that wasnt a real shot at the saint. Only mocking the silliness of tyler thinking it was about the falcons losing. liek this isnt complicated thought, and i already pointed out (which you ignored) ots been around for quote a while. Mass volume doesnt make elite players, im sorry that means that Thomas hasnt been the best WR in the league, but as a consolation hes been incredibly good at what the saints have asked him to do this year.

He's been incredibly good period. Arguing otherwise is stupid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Good thing i wasnt arguing he hasnt been incredibly good. Did you not see where i said he was 6 or 7th?

I saw that after in another post. Regardless, putting qualifiers like "for what he's asked to do" in nitpicking at best and you know it.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I saw that after in another post. Regardless, putting qualifiers like "for what he's asked to do" in nitpicking at best and you know it.

no, 6-7 overall. as a wr, period. thats not nit picking. 

Some people are asserting hes been the best all year and i strongly disgaree, thats where what hes asked to do specifically comes into play. Not even saying he cant do the other stuff, just that the saints arent using him that way.

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

no, 6-7 overall. as a wr, period. thats not nit picking. 

Some people are asserting hes been the best all year and i strongly disgaree, thats where what hes asked to do specifically comes into play. Not even saying he cant do the other stuff, just that the saints arent using him that way.

Who has been better?

25 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Who has been better?

Julio Jones 

Mike Evans

Tyreke Hill

Brandin Cooks

Also really, really want to put Desean Jackson on there. The efficiency on the routes hes running is insane. Hes got 90 less yards than Thomas on 24 less targets. Thats incredible.

EDIT:

Also to be clear, im saying thomas is 6-7th overall, not just this year. Guys like AB and Odell are starting a tad slower but still are top 3 imo. 

Edited by GSUeagles14

On 9/24/2018 at 1:31 PM, sammymvpknight said:

Wow...you’re on fire today. Emmitt Smith was among the greatest of all time. We aren’t saying that Michael Thomas is a GOAT...we’re saying that he’s an elite WR and has been the best WR thus far. Is that so hard to believe with a distractible Antonio Brown who has been shown up by JSS, OBJ or Julio who have a combine 1 TD, or Hopkins who has looked pretty darn similar as Fuller? The top guys have underachieved and Thomas has been a monster.

I hate this logic so much.

19 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Julio Jones 

Mike Evans

Tyreke Hill

Brandin Cooks

Also really, really want to put Desean Jackson on there. The efficiency on the routes hes running is insane. Hes got 90 less yards than Thomas on 24 less targets. Thats incredible.

EDIT:

Also to be clear, im saying thomas is 6-7th overall, not just this year. Guys like AB and Odell are starting a tad slower but still are top 3 imo. 

Cooks? Desean Jackson?

Holy cow my man. Breida is better than Zeke too tbh.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Thomas isn't elite because the Saints offense doesn't have him running vertical routes constantly.

Julio isn't elite because he doesn't score TDs.

Looking at the big picture is important.

thomas isnt elite, top 3 beacuse hes really primarily only running short routes. Stats play that out. Are you arguing with the stats being used? Please answer that one.

Itd be nice if Jones scored tons of tds but hes been elite at other areas. And theres a ton of variance in tds anyway, its not that valuable of a stat.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Cooks? Desean Jackson?

Holy cow my man. Breida is better than Zeke too tbh.

You dont think what Jackson has done this year is incredible? 12 of 14 for over 300 yards is insane. Also, did you note that list wasnt overall and just thus far, or are you another that got too tired and quit reading half way through?

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

You dont think what Jackson has done this year is incredible? 12 of 14 for over 300 yards is insane. Also, did you note that list wasnt overall and just thus far, or are you another that got too tired and quit reading half way through?

Desean is what he is. He can straight really fast, he'll have huge game and he'll have games where he doesn't catch a pass.