Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

Your new sig: “I troll Saints fans because I secretly envy them. Oh ya, and I’ve still yet to witness Gurley being better than Kamara when the share the same football field.”

Gurley and Kamara don't "share" the same football field. Gurley is kind enough to let Kamara on Gurley's field if Gurley feels like it.

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Your new sig: “I troll Saints fans because I secretly envy them. Oh ya, and I’ve still yet to witness Gurley being better than Kamara when the share the same football field.”

Hahahaha. Don't be a softy bby. You had your chance.. I got a soft spot for you sammy you're the most delicate saints fan here. 

Image result for Licking lips kiss gif

Kisses. I'm in there rent free.. Yo, Tyler-Sammy what happened today? No Oline? No Brees?

Dammmmm doe elite Rb's don't get shut down like this. :D 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Hahahaha. Don't be a softy bby. You had your chance.. I got a soft spot for you sammy you're the most delicate saints fan here. 

Image result for Licking lips kiss gif

Kisses. I'm in there rent free.. Yo, Tyler-Sammy what happened today? No Oline? No Brees?

Dammmmm doe elite Rb's don't get shut down like this. :D 

So you’re mouth is writing checks that your Rams can’t cash. Lol. You will adopt the sig until the Super Bowl...like you agreed. 

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

So you’re mouth is writing checks that your Rams can’t cash. Lol. You will adopt the sig until the Super Bowl...like you agreed. 

Ok and you keep bringing it up. You sound like my girl when she's mad. Just send it my way. But you still didn't answer. What happened?

Break it down for me or do we wait for Twitter clips to post? 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Ok and you keep bringing it up. You sound like my girl when she's mad. Just send it my way. But you still didn't answer. What happened?

Break it down for me or do we wait for Twitter clips to post? 

You put up the sig...I’ll start wasting my time on you. Are you refusing?

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

You put up the sig...I’ll start wasting my time on you. Are you refusing?

I don't know what this means that's not how sig bets work lololol. Yo this salty?

My lawd what did you want again? Twitter clips? what? Send me a pic so i could wear :D 

50 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, he was certainly everywhere Kamara turned tonight, but it was Jaylon Smith who tucked him into bed and kissed him good night. ;)

Yea he might actually be out for a week after that. Jaylon definitely went way to far trying to show Kamara his best Bill Goldberg impersonation.

tenor.gif?itemid=8208468

It's kind of funny to me. Kamara has 19 touches for 72 yards, and several Rams fans are in here clamoring about how Kamara was shut down by the Cowboys...But can't admit that Gurley was shut down by the Saints when he went 19 touches for 79 yards. At least I can admit that the Cowboys did a good job of neutralizing Kamara last night. 

19 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

It's kind of funny to me. Kamara has 19 touches for 72 yards, and several Rams fans are in here clamoring about how Kamara was shut down by the Cowboys...But can't admit that Gurley was shut down by the Saints when he went 19 touches for 79 yards. At least I can admit that the Cowboys did a good job of neutralizing Kamara last night. 

Elliott rushed for 3.2 YPC last night against the Saints...so clearly the guy is a backup

"I don't understand the difference between a guy who had 13 rushes for 68 yards (5.2 YPC) in a game where his team had to go away from him and throw the ball because they were down 35-14 and a guy who had 11 rushes for 36 yards (3.3 YPC) in a game where the opponent only scored 13 points."

L-O-L.

• Like 2