Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

Goota say that I used to get worked up over the lack of nation respect/power rankings. But every time we creep into the top 10...we lose, it's that simple, the media guys don't want to jump on the train just for us to lose to Buffalo next week. 

Also I think the us against the world is our best angle.  The second that CBS does an interview with a Titan and talk why we are building something great....we will lose to some under .500 team.

But today...........WE WIN!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Goota say that I used to get worked up over the lack of nation respect/power rankings. But every time we creep into the top 10...we lose, it's that simple, the media guys don't want to jump on the train just for us to lose to Buffalo next week. 

Also I think the us against the world is our best angle.  The second that CBS does an interview with a Titan and talk why we are building something great....we will lose to some under .500 team.

But today...........WE WIN!!!!!

I hope Vrabel’s past success (3 time Super Bowl champ) can help guide us through our early prosperity. Being that successful and in the focal point of the media that many times (and even in the years they didn’t win) will hopefully prevent us from sleeping through games we “should” win and lose like the Titans of past.

1 hour ago, Justin615$ said:

I love you all. I love football. I love Vrabel. I love Davis. I love Mariota

tenor.gif?itemid=5715014

Hot damn. What a game. Players have shown so much already 4 games into the season. The most impressive thing to me is the coaching, though. Every game they've had to make adjustments at half time, and it's actually been working. Haven't had that since the early Fisher days (even then they weren't the most creative).  How they've cobbled together a 3-1 after all these injuries is absolute batpoo insane. 

Looking at the 2nd quarter of the season - @BUF, BAL, @LAC (London), @DAL - we have every chance of going 3-1 again (or better) if we can stay healthy. Running game is still a concern but today was never going to be the day we had that go off. The next four weeks, things should come together there. Davis is a beast, Taywan is growing, but the rest of the crew need to step up and stop the drops. I don't see why we can't win 10 or 11 looking ahead (which is dangerous)... I like Vrabel & Co's mindset to make that happen.

Archived