2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

51 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So a better player than Alexander could have been had for that.

Thanks Shanny/Lynch!!!

Meh. Neither will be a gm changer but if I had to gamble(that's all FA) than I'll go with the guy 2 yrs younger. 

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Meh. Neither will be a gm changer but if I had to gamble(that's all FA) than I'll go with the guy 2 yrs younger. 

Two years younger who has shown to be the inferior player thus far and one that will be making almost 5M more per year? Yeah, give me the other guy.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Two years younger who has shown to be the inferior player thus far and one that will be making almost 5M more per year? Yeah, give me the other guy.

Not sure he's inferior though. To be clear, you're of the opinion that Kwon is just straight up bad?

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm in the opinion he hasn't shown to be all that good. 

I just disagree on this. I would have preferred Hicks, but I find Kwon more attractive in other ways. 

edit: Notably injury history. Reading through it now, given our own injury woes, kind of understandable we wouldn't want to invest in a guy who has a lengthy injury history. ACL's , though not great either, I don't think carry the same level of fear and trepidation they use too. 

Archived