2017 Preseason GDT Week 2 Browns and Giants

Bucketheadsdad

found a stream site!!

Those piling on the Haden thing b/c he was off balance trying to jam literally the biggest and strongest WR in the league who specializes in getting off the line and taught/talked to Ricardo Louis about mastering that...you just dont know what you're talking about in your hot take reactionary world..

John Gruden says he's struggling...he's not struggling...one freaking play against Brandon Marshall off the line..haha...I just don't get the Haden stuff...he's been great for us overall. Had some up and down play in various seasons and really really struggled through a traumatic brain injury and really really really struggled on the field two torn groins for which he played through.

Anyone remember Haden's interception against Julio Jones...when he's healthy hes still very good...when he's healthy...Joe isn't trying to get injured to let all us keyboard analysts upset.

The Haden stuff is ridiculous and one of the craziest points of football disagreement I have with my fellow browns fans

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

found a stream site!!

Those piling on the Haden thing b/c he was off balance trying to jam literally the biggest and strongest WR in the league who specializes in getting off the line and taught/talked to Ricardo Louis about mastering that...you just dont know what you're talking about in your hot take reactionary world..

John Gruden says he's struggling...he's not struggling...I just don't get the Haden stuff...he's been great for us overall. Had some up and down play in various seasons and really really struggled through a traumatic brain injury and really really really struggled two torn groins for which he played through.

Anyone remember Haden's interception against Julio Jones...when he's healthy hes still very good.

The Haden stuff is ridiculous

True, but he has had some serious durability issues in the last couple years.  

Archived