2017 Preseason GDT Week 2 Browns and Giants

Bucketheadsdad

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Kizer looks pretty bad tonight. He's not seeing anything pre-snap. 

Nothing unexpected from a rookie. But it's pretty apparent, nowhere near regular-season ready.

For sure. Not in love with anything I've seen from any QB today. Kessler gonna look great with the 3s tho

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Kizer looks pretty bad tonight. He's not seeing anything pre-snap. 

Nothing unexpected from a rookie. But it's pretty apparent, nowhere near regular-season ready.

I dont think he has looked bad tonight. Now the offensive line has sucked tonight

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Holy crap.

We can throw screens?!?

We can when Kizer sells it with the (objectively, they measured his arm speed compared to others) best pump fake in the game to the opposite side. He isn't perfect, and his areas to grow have been on full display today. I still want him starting sooner rather than later.

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

What good is a QB sneak in a preseason game? I swear. Hue Jackson isn't really all that wise. 

scoring TDs and points build confidence. Turning TOs into points is a great thing no matter. Its also huge for the defense to see their hardwork lead to points on the board.

Also with how young this team is, playing to win is huge for them

59 minutes ago, buno67 said:

scoring TDs and points build confidence. Turning TOs into points is a great thing no matter. Its also huge for the defense to see their hardwork lead to points on the board.

Also with how young this team is, playing to win is huge for them

You know what else builds confidence? Getting the QB a passing TD. Building rapport with TEs in a goal line situation builds confidence. 

Archived