2017 Preseason GDT Week 2 Browns and Giants

Bucketheadsdad

26 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Wait a minute, wasn't it you that tried calming everyone down with Kizer preseason play?

Facts,,,but I will take every opportunity I can to insert my "Davis Webb" is trash diatribe whenever I can...geez Bonanza23 can't a guy get his diatribes off in peace...I mean come on...lol

13 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Facts,,,but I will take every opportunity I can to insert my "Davis Webb" is trash diatribe whenever I can...geez Bonanza23 can't a guy get his diatribes off in peace...I mean come on...lol

Haha my bad. Carry on!

11 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Why couldn't brock just take over the position tonight? Kizer's not ready man...he just needs like 6 weeks or so of game prep and study...maybe 8 weeks..

We need Brock to step up next game...I just hope Hue gives Brock the nod...we just need to buy Kizer some time

Yeah was just thinking this. Kizer isn't ready. We badly need a bridge QB and neither Kessler or oslater are that. 

Who again was saying osinabit was our guy?

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Wow did the announcer really just say Kessler went 7 of 7, is he working his way back in the QB race?  Really does nobody watch?

I'm confident that Kessler gives us the best chance to win right now. The fumble was embarrassing but it happens.

If we are 3rd and 5 I have more confidence in Cody than the other two QBs combined. If it's 3rd and 10 or more It is Kizer. I think (hope) we have more 3rd and 5 type 3rd downs than 3rd and 10 so I think Kessler would do the best keeping drives going and limiting mistakes. His arm is bad but right now he is the best QB on the roster.

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Why couldn't brock just take over the position tonight? Kizer's not ready man...he just needs like 6 weeks or so of game prep and study...maybe 8 weeks..

We need Brock to step up next game...I just hope Hue gives Brock the nod...we just need to buy Kizer some time

Because he's terrible 

Archived