2017 Preseason GDT Week 2 Browns and Giants

Bucketheadsdad

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Speaking of which, for those of you that haven't utilized the "Ignore" feature yet, DO IT. 2 Thumbs WAY UP! :D

I've found the ignore feature is a true test of my own self-discipline though - I see posts from the ignored user in a thread and after so long I give in and need to see what he/she is saying lol  

4 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

I've found the ignore feature is a true test of my own self-discipline though - I see posts from the ignored user in a thread and after so long I give in and need to see what he/she is saying lol  

Nothing he ever posted was worth reading before, I have no reason to check now :)

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

No wonder you never reply to me:(

Hey man I, in an albeit sleep deprived state, accidentally nominated you AGAIN for the HOF a week ago, forgetting you already got in. Zel can confirm LOL. 

Couple things:

A - Kizer is looking better than Brock... yet I still don't want the Steelers to be Kizer's first game. There is throwing someone in the lake to learn how to swim and letting someone drown in the rapids.  

B - Our defense is looking good! 

C - Our run game looks like it might be good. 

D - Our WRs will need to be addressed next year. 

E - Can we not involve political views in sports?!?!?!

That is all

Mastercheddaar

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hey man I, in an albeit sleep deprived state, accidentally nominated you AGAIN for the HOF a week ago, forgetting you already got in. Zel can confirm LOL. 

Thanks man!  Yeah let's keep things the way they are, not sure I'd get voted in again xD

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It kinda concerns me why Gregg Williams had him starting to begin with. What did he see in him? He's never looked like anything more than an ok ST player. 

Probably because he was a vet, he got the nod early in camp.

Based on their play thus far I can't see Carder being able to keep Schobert off the field long.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

It's not wasting them on Brock it's more so not putting Kizer out there till he's ready. 

We all know Brock ain't the guy, but you don't want to break Kizer basically. 

If things go right, they can easily hide Kizer. If Crow and OL play up to par, Kizer won't have to do much but play and keep developing and make plays when needed, now when forced

15 minutes ago, buno67 said:

If things go right, they can easily hide Kizer. If Crow and OL play up to par, Kizer won't have to do much but play and keep developing and make plays when needed, now when forced

i.e. Complementary football, like what happened last night. The only problem is, we are way too undisciplined right now, at least on offense.

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

i.e. Complementary football, like what happened last night. The only problem is, we are way too undisciplined right now, at least on offense.

Agreed.  The team that was out there yesterday was undisciplined.  But that was only about 50-60% of the guys who will start.  Things will be different when he has a brick wall in front of him and a Crow behind him.

Archived