Packers win over Bills 22-0 Post game thread

Gopackgonerd

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Let's ignore for a minute that what you're saying is, McCarthy called a play that was successful 75% of the time, and the times it was unsuccessful we lost, at that point you're just expecting perfection out of a HC.

2008: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 2 losses

2010: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 1 Win, 1 Loss

2011: 1 game with failed Kuhn dives, 1 Loss

2012: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 2 Wins

2014: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 2 Wins

Overall record on games with failed Kuhn dives: 5-4 without a single loss happening since 2011.

It's been seven years since there's been an unsuccessful Kuhn dive in a loss.

Lots of fails there by friend. Thankfully he's had Aaron to bail him out over and over again. 

5 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Lots of fails there by friend. Thankfully he's had Aaron to bail him out over and over again. 

4 failed dives in losses over a 9 year career with the Packers is a lot? You are literally insane if you believe that to be true. 

This is literally our discussion right now. Stay in the damn hole and admit you were wrong. 

Image result for one piece zombie gif

5 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Unlike the United States Senate, this board thoroughly investigates all claims and accusations. 

You're being too tough... It's been twenty years since they blew it covering for Clinton... They're doing an excellent job now.

17 minutes ago, Slinky said:

The only response this post deserves is this- xDxD Hilarious stuff Norman.

I see a lot of sheep here. Lol.

And yes, Mac has been here a long time. Way too long. Things have gotten stale, obviously. He can thank Aaron for his career. 

You've spent the last 12 hours getting your *** kicked over and over again on a point you erroneously believed to be true for a long time.

And other people are the sheep?

23 minutes ago, Slinky said:

The only response this post deserves is this- xDxD Hilarious stuff Norman.

I see a lot of sheep here. Lol.

And yes, Mac has been here a long time. Way too long. Things have gotten stale, obviously. He can thank Aaron for his career. 

aT2buGI.jpg

21 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You've spent the last 12 hours getting your *** kicked over and over again on a point you erroneously believed to be true for a long time.

And other people are the sheep?

12 years? Where are you getting 12 years from? I supported Mac in the beginning. I even liked him. But his playcalling isn't fooling anybody anymore. He's too stubborn to admit he's wrong and make adjustments. He's overstayed his welcome. 

Like I said, when he's finally let go I look forward to you and the others, predictably, agreeing with Gute. 

17 minutes ago, Slinky said:

12 years? Where are you getting 12 years from? I supported Mac in the beginning. I even liked him. But his playcalling isn't fooling anybody anymore. He's too stubborn to admit he's wrong and make adjustments. He's overstayed his welcome. 

Like I said, when he's finally let go I look forward to you and the others, predictably, agreeing with Gute. 

Hours, not years, read. It's an important skill.

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I haven't seen a Packer fan take a beating on this site like this since I suggested we should trade Rodgers.

It is impressive.  The initial claim of the futile Kuhn 3rd and short.

Debunked....so double down

Double debunked.....so triple down

5 hours ago, Slinky said:

Like you magically appearing in the Brewers thread. #bandwagonlol

I know what I see. Mac ran Kuhn way too many times in that situation. Key situations that ended up costing us games.

You sure seem invested in my Brewers fanship ?

Should I mail you my JJ Hardy jersey? 

LIS, been listening to Uecker since before you could read. But, looking at this thread, that could be sometime in the future yet too...

Archived