Packers win over Bills 22-0 Post game thread

Gopackgonerd

9 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Like you magically appearing in the Brewers thread. #bandwagonlol

I know what I see. Mac ran Kuhn way too many times in that situation. Key situations that ended up costing us games.

Now he did it too much lol

You're like a bot that was programed to hate McCarthy. ****s weird

13 minutes ago, Slinky said:

I know what I see. Mac ran Kuhn way too many times in that situation. Key situations that ended up costing us games.

"My eyes work better than logic and numbers!"

- recent football proverb

13 minutes ago, Slinky said:

74% success rate.  I will let you figure out the rest of the NFL to compare the relative success rate for that down and distance.  

You could also inform us on what particular games it cost us.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

74% success rate.  I will let you figure out the rest of the NFL to compare the relative success rate for that down and distance.  

You could also inform us on what particular games it cost us.

"We converted 75% of short yardage plays too often."

These are the same people that cry like babies when we throw with one yard to go. They don't matter. They don't make sense. They aren't worth talking to. I'm surprised they remember to breathe. 

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

"We converted 75% of short yardage plays too often."

These are the same people that cry like babies when we throw with one yard to go. They don't matter. They don't make sense. They aren't worth talking to. I'm surprised they remember to breathe. 

But somehow they do.....

We can all agree to disagree on the Kuhn thing. But the bigger picture here is Mac is insanely overrated. The usage of Kuhn is 1% of the issue. (Hey, how about those TE screens to Richard Rodgers on 3rd down then never went anywhere...lol!).

If most fans hate Mac like you all say, why do you think that is? You think they just hate on him for the hell of it? No. It's because it's become obvious how overrated he is. Even his QB has issues with his pathetic playcalling. 

4 minutes ago, Slinky said:

We can all agree to disagree on the Kuhn thing. But the bigger picture here is Mac is insanely overrated. The usage of Kuhn is 1% of the issue. (Hey, how about those TE screens to Richard Rodgers on 3rd down then never went anywhere...lol!).

If most fans hate Mac like you all say, why do you think that is? You think they just hate on him for the hell of it? No. It's because it's become obvious how overrated he is. Even his QB has issues with his pathetic playcalling. 

No no we can't. I won't agree to disagree that we converted 1 yard situations at 75% too often. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Your brain distorted reality because you hate Mike so much. 

Fans are retarded. That's why. And some of them are convinced they're smart. It's the issue with everything. Stupid people who are convinced they are very intelligent.

And Rodgers is a little *****. He's lucky he's as unreal as he is, he's a problem too but he's so amazingly good nobody cares.

19 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Because he's been our coach for like 12 years and people get bored of things that stay the same. If Mac doesn't win a SB every year now he's a failure. We could trade Mac for McVay straight up and everyone of the Mac haters would rejoice. Flash forward to 2025 and you'd all be talking about how McVay sucks and that one play he likes to run doesn't work and yet he still always runs it and the team doesn't look prepared etc... 

49 minutes ago, Slinky said:

I wish more CB's could backpedal this hard.

1 hour ago, Slinky said:

3rd down short flat pass left or right to Richard Rodgers?  Care to define a distance gained that is acceptable and a percentage of 1st down conversion you would be happy with?

1 hour ago, Slinky said:

If most fans hate Mac like you all say, why do you think that is?

Because they are spoiled narcissists that are looking for a scapegoat to abuse when their unreasonable expectations aren’t met. Have you ever heard of confirmation bias and echo chambers?

There are plenty of times where huge legions of humanity get things entirely wrong.

8 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Because they are spoiled narcissists that are looking for a scapegoat to abuse when their unreasonable expectations aren’t met. Have you ever heard of confirmation bias and echo chambers?

There are plenty of times where huge legions of humanity get things entirely wrong.

Like Marilyn Manson removing a few ribs.

2 hours ago, Slinky said:

Let's ignore for a minute that what you're saying is, McCarthy called a play that was successful 75% of the time, and the times it was unsuccessful we lost, at that point you're just expecting perfection out of a HC.

2008: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 2 losses

2010: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 1 Win, 1 Loss

2011: 1 game with failed Kuhn dives, 1 Loss

2012: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 2 Wins

2014: 2 games with failed Kuhn dives, 2 Wins

Overall record on games with failed Kuhn dives: 5-4 without a single loss happening since 2011.

It's been seven years since there's been an unsuccessful Kuhn dive in a loss.

2 hours ago, Norm said:

No no we can't. I won't agree to disagree that we converted 1 yard situations at 75% too often. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Your brain distorted reality because you hate Mike so much. 

Fans are retarded. That's why. And some of them are convinced they're smart. It's the issue with everything. Stupid people who are convinced they are very intelligent.

And Rodgers is a little *****. He's lucky he's as unreal as he is, he's a problem too but he's so amazingly good nobody cares.

The only response this post deserves is this- xDxD Hilarious stuff Norman.

I see a lot of sheep here. Lol.

And yes, Mac has been here a long time. Way too long. Things have gotten stale, obviously. He can thank Aaron for his career. 

Archived