Packers win over Bills 22-0 Post game thread

Gopackgonerd

My goodness.  We're micro dissecting years old stats for a popular but "incidental" player thats no longer on the team (is he still in the league) and a position not currently on our active roster. Maybe Kerridge is on the practice squad. Havent checked cause I cant see the need.

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm pretty sure that (1) he wasn't thinking much at all, and (2) he was secretly hoping nobody would actually lookup the numbers.  My foggy old man memory remembers that Kuhn was successful more often than not on those short yardage calls.

Why the hell wouldn't I? 

That was the "Curve ball that stayed up in the zone" of terrible football takes.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

My goodness.  We're micro dissecting years old stats for a popular but "incidental" player thats no longer on the team (is he still in the league) and a position not currently on our active roster. Maybe Kerridge is on the practice squad. Havent checked cause I cant see the need.

Unlike the United States Senate, this board thoroughly investigates all claims and accusations. 

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

I tried to throw Slinky a bone with the link to check the stats for himself....he would have been able to retract his stance.  But he opted to dismiss the initial numbers at 65% and go further for the 3 and 4th down and short yardage.  When those number came back an even worse case for him. 

For most of these claims, there are sites that are accessible to try to support your stance.

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Unlike the United States Senate, this board thoroughly investigates all claims and accusations. 

Well....I still do like beer, I drank beer, I still drink beer.

I now have a foundation starting resume for Supreme Court consideration

47 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@Slinky will disappear from the thread now

Like you magically appearing in the Brewers thread. #bandwagonlol

I know what I see. Mac ran Kuhn way too many times in that situation. Key situations that ended up costing us games.

Archived