Packers win over Bills 22-0 Post game thread

Gopackgonerd

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Agreed. One of the first times I saw him anticipate a route and jump it for a pick, rather than simply catching a tipped ball or some overthrow right to him. He read it and undercut the route. Now I want to see him do it against a guy not named Josh Allen. 

It was a great play. Let's hope he grabs a Stafford pick this week.

From some film reviews I saw, there were a lot of open guys vs. Washington. Rodgers just didn't see them or didn't throw it or missed.

Not too sure about yesterday. He does need to suck it up and just throw it the open guy, trust or not. Other QBs deal with it and are productive. One would hope a player of Rodgers' caliber can do it too.

9 hours ago, Striker said:

From some film reviews I saw, there were a lot of open guys vs. Washington. Rodgers just didn't see them or didn't throw it or missed.

Not too sure about yesterday. He does need to suck it up and just throw it the open guy, trust or not. Other QBs deal with it and are productive. One would hope a player of Rodgers' caliber can do it too.

You're right but I can't imagine he's going to change his M.O. at this point. Crosby will get major work until the other receivers Rodgers trusts are healthy again.

19 hours ago, Slinky said:

Mac said in his presser today that he likes how the RB rotation looks. 

He's such a stubborn pile of dung. 

I don't have a problem with the rotation.  Besides having fresh legs back there Ty can catch out of the backfield and Williams is great picking up blitzes.  Jones is the best runner but we don't want to run him into the ground either.

19 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

That play really stood out to me as well.

Beautiful play call and beautiful execution.

Love how Davante "picks" the LB without ever making contact with him.

Bakh with a nice domination of Hughes, complete with an uncalled hands to the face, and an actual pass to a back downfield. 

Very different look than we are used to seeing.

Isn't it amazing how good this offense looks when the plays are executed properly?  

17 hours ago, Patriotplayer90 said:

I can't really blame him, looking at the success of the offense without Rodgers.

The lack of success last year without Rodgers should tell you nothing about the offense considering how bad Hundley was.  He missed receivers running wide open all the time.  His best passes were behind the LOS and hoping his receiver could get enough YAC to get the 1st down.  

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd have to see a source on that because I find that hard to believe.

I actually think I remember this. But I don't think it was attributed to him, just a reporter's observation. Iirc

Archived