1. 1. Who is it?

• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

27 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Idk where to put this but apparently Bakers About to go viral with a sex tape. Lol idk how true it is. TMC and some other wack sports writer is saying it. 

https://blacksportsonline.com/home/2018/10/details-on-baker-mayfield-apparently-being-extorted-over-sex-tape-he-sent-to-a-few-ig-models-pics-vid/

That's some QB1 swagger right there. Cam Newton and Jameis got nothin on this.

6 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Idk where to put this but apparently Bakers About to go viral with a sex tape. Lol idk how true it is. TMZ and some other wack sports writer is saying it. 

https://blacksportsonline.com/home/2018/10/details-on-baker-mayfield-apparently-being-extorted-over-sex-tape-he-sent-to-a-few-ig-models-pics-vid/

I wonder if this jobless girl knows that baker isn't a Supreme Court nomination. A bunch of drunk blue collar browns fans don't care about this.

6 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Apparently he turned down a date with Mia K that’s some serious balls. I’d atleast go for a ride. 

6 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Everyone turns her down. Well, I should say the only reports that I've seen involving her include her being turned down.

She nasty.

7 hours ago, bosko1616 said:
8 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I just want everyone to know that I haven't blocked bosko on twitter.

Bro you would love me on Twitter. I’d make your day 60% of the time, every time. 

I was just referring to this part of the story: reported on a young woman who said she was blocked on Twitter because she refused to give Mayfield oral sex.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We’ve got to stop committing turnovers. That’s been a major problem the last few years.

I think that has somewhat directly to do with how young of a team we have had the past few years. I was listening to the Thomahawk show yesterday and both Joe and Hawk were talking about how they hated that the team was pretty much filled with rookies or second year players because they knew that there would be a lot of mistakes made

13 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I think that has somewhat directly to do with how young of a team we have had the past few years. I was listening to the Thomahawk show yesterday and both Joe and Hawk were talking about how they hated that the team was pretty much filled with rookies or second year players because they knew that there would be a lot of mistakes made

Eh, I saw a bunch of mistakes in 2015 too when we had the oldest defense in the league.

Archived