NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Who exactly is this guy that you would think he received even a fraction of the attention and level of expertise that an NBA player would receive?

This is a guy who went to medical school to try and figure out what was wrong with his shoulder. Sounds like there was a little commitment from himself to solve the problem. 

On 11/16/2018 at 9:00 AM, MookieMonstah said:

No no no no no. You don’t get to change the story. You and texansfan were 1000% adament that he’d be a good player on the Rockets and that he’d accept his role as the 6th man and lead the 2nd unit. Don’t change the narrative now. Everyone on this forum but you two saw this coming a mile away.

There were a million different times where we both pointed out that 1. It’s a vet minimum deal and 2. We wouldn’t play him if it didn’t work out. 

6 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

its been a crazy start, but i dont really expect the clippers, grizzlies or Kings to remain in the hunt by the All Star break. I also expect the Jazz to play much better as the season goes on. 

I think the Clippers are legitimately good and will be competing for a lower seed. Predicted that in the preseason. They just need to stay healthy and we will see 

i expect the Kings and Grizz to fall off as well, but they have shown they will be competitive unlike last season. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25320702/washington-wizards-include-john-wall-bradley-beal-trade-scenarios 

Woj finally dropped the Wiz trade bomb. A ton of teams should be trying to get Beal, if the Wiz would actually do that. John Wall seems essentially unmovable, but who knows. Only takes one team (cough, phx, cough). I think Porter would have a lot more value next summer when teams strike out in free agency. 

13 minutes ago, champ11 said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25320702/washington-wizards-include-john-wall-bradley-beal-trade-scenarios 

Woj finally dropped the Wiz trade bomb. A ton of teams should be trying to get Beal, if the Wiz would actually do that. John Wall seems essentially unmovable, but who knows. Only takes one team (cough, phx, cough). I think Porter would have a lot more value next summer when teams strike out in free agency. 

I wish Memphis could get in on Beal, but oh well.