NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

11 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Raps lose 3 in a row still tied for best record in the NBA. Maybe I gotta stop worrying about the regular season. 

Even though Boston proved last year with their game 7 loss at home that home court advantage isn't everything, I would still like to get it. I do believe it is easier to win at home then on the road come playoffs. So to me a regular season does mean something, but playing well compost season is certainly much more important

Edited by resilient part 2

10 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Even though Boston proved last year with their game 7 loss at home that home court advantage isn't everything, I would still like to get it. I do believe it is easier to win at home then on the road come playoffs. So to me a regular season does mean something, but playing well compost season is certainly much more important

Well yea I still want home court advantage especially in this series in which the past 9 regular season games the home team has won every game I guess I meant more on a night to night bases I should probably care less from a stress level standpoint. I have very little doubt this team is going to be a top 3 seed in the east come playoff time probably top 2 or even the 1 seed. A loss here or there or even a 3 game losing streak shouldn’t bother me like it has in the past. 

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Nice to see Donovan Mitchell is who I thought he was

He needs help, their team is poorly constructed around him. They should move Ricky Rubio and Derrick Favors and try to acquire another playmaker that can create his own offense. Having one guy that's able to create for himself surrounded by a bunch of non-shooters/non-scorers isn't a recipe for success. 

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He needs help, their team is poorly constructed around him. They should move Ricky Rubio and Derrick Favors and try to acquire another playmaker that can create his own offense. Having one guy that's able to create for himself surrounded by a bunch of non-shooters/non-scorers isn't a recipe for success. 

He's a chucker and it doesnt really matter who he plays with. He'll always be one. Has been since high school.