NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Pellies get: John Wall

Wiz get: Solo Hill, Wes Johnson, 1st round pick

Wiz get out of Wall contract (Solo expires next year, Wes this year) and get a late 1st to help the rebuild. Pellies get a legit PG and maybe enter high level playoff team contention. 

I think they would have to wait tho because I think Wall has a trade kicker that kicks in if he is traded before a certain date (or maybe it was after a certain date).

Edited by 11sanchez11

I think demps would consider it though I’m not sure what the tax implications would be. Wall would be great here if he could stay healthy. Demps’ pipe dream is probably Kemba though

28 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Wiz get out of Wall contract (Solo expires next year, Wes this year) and get a late 1st to help the rebuild. Pellies get a legit PG and maybe enter high level playoff team contention. 

I think they would have to wait tho because I think Wall has a trade kicker that kicks in if he is traded before a certain date (or maybe it was after a certain date).

44 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Washington would hold out for more I'm sure.