NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

14 hours ago, champ11 said:

Not even potential, Lonzo is already legit on that end. He’s much better than Rondo already IMO. 

Nuggets offense is struggling with Craig and Millsap but I think this one is gonna be close to the finish. 

Rondo is more your wily defensive old guy.  Not necessarily good defensively, but knows enough tricks of the trade to get away with it defensively.

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think you're underestimating the Lakers or overrating Denver.  That wasn't an anomaly last night.

I mean I think the Nuggets played poorly last night. It was a pretty fluky Lance run that won the Lakers the game. The Lakers are gonna get better and it was a good win for them but the Nuggets are a better team IMO. We’re gonna disagree I’m sure so you can spare yourself the rambling 

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I mean I think the Nuggets played poorly last night. It was a pretty fluky Lance run that won the Lakers the game. The Lakers are gonna get better and it was a good win for them but the Nuggets are a better team IMO. We’re gonna disagree I’m sure so you can spare yourself the rambling 

The Nuggets finished 4 games ahead of the the Lakers last year, and the Lakers added LeBron James.  It's closer than you care to admit.  At the end of the day, I'm not taking too much from this game.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

The Nuggets finished 4 games ahead of the the Lakers last year, and the Lakers added LeBron James.  It's closer than you care to admit.  At the end of the day, I'm not taking too much from this game.

the nuggets won 46 games last year.......But yeah, early season and a lot can change. Both teams had major contributors out. It was a fun game 

The Nets are a prime example of learning how to win is so hard. The Nets should be 4-1 right now but instead they choked at the end of the Pistons game and they really choked at the end of the Pelicans game. 

The Nets have young talent and coaching but they have to learn how to finish games to win. Once they do that they will be a playoff team in the East.