NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Wizards are such a mess right now. And next year Wall makes whaaaaaat? Smh, they are stuck in no mans land. Worst possible scenario for a team. 

Bro he's getting 46m in 2022-2023 and he has a trade kicker lmao

Nuggets/Pelicans tonight should be fun 

Just now, champ11 said:

Bro he's getting 46m in 2022-2023 and he has a trade kicker lmao

Nuggets/Pelicans tonight should be fun 

Just brutal man, this team is what it is at this point. Clearly there are four to five teams in the East that have passed them up for the foreseeable future and that isn't going to change. The question is what exactly can they do to either improve to get on that level or break the core up? It's going to be damn near impossible to trade Wall with that contract. So trade Beal? Though what can you get for him?

But no need to fear, Dwight is here!!!!

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just brutal man, this team is what it is at this point. Clearly there are four to five teams in the East that have passed them up for the foreseeable future and that isn't going to change. The question is what exactly can they do to either improve to get on that level or break the core up? It's going to be damn near impossible to trade Wall with that contract. So trade Beal? Though what can you get for him?

But no need to fear, Dwight is here!!!!

I think Porter is movable but I'm not sure what type of pieces you could get for him with his contract. They might have to wait until next summer when a team strikes out of free agents to get decent value for him