NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What does spending their FREE time have to do with not getting better?

Ummm. practicing on you jump shot instead of playing fortnite might have been an option. But I see your point you cant spend 24 hours in the gym. One doesnt really correlate with the other. 

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

But melo isnt making it better, so I dont see your point. Cp3 being awful without harden is the main reason you suck right now. 

Then you clearly haven't watched this team.  I listed the main reasons why the team has struggled so far.  Melo is a reason as well but to say he is one of the main ones is stupid and shows you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

17 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Harden being hurt

Ennis being hurt

CP3 suspension

MCW getting minutes

Gordon shooting 30 percent

Capela regressing offensively

Jeff Bzdelik retiring before the season

those are the reasons why the rockets have sucked this season so far.  If you actually followed them this season you would know that instead of saying stupid crap about melo being the reason we have sucked. even if we didn't have melo we would suck right now.

All of this may or may not be true, but at the end of the day, none of that takes away from the fact that Melo is washed up as hell right now. Dude needs to retire ASAP before his legacy craters into the ground.

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Ummm. practicing on you jump shot instead of playing fortnite might have been an option. But I see your point you cant spend 24 hours in the gym. One doesnt really correlate with the other. 

He said FREE time though. There's not 24 hours of free time in a day. What would the difference be if they were clubbing instead of playing video games or doing whatever but playing video games? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Then you clearly haven't watched this team.  I listed the main reasons why the team has struggled so far.  Melo is a reason as well but to say he is one of the main ones is stupid and shows you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Melo is a huge reason you're struggling. Dude takes dumb shots, kills offensive flow, and doesn't play any sort of defense. He is absolutely a huge reason the Rockets are struggling. Pretty sure everyone in the league but Rockets fans knew Melo was going to make the Rockets worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He said FREE time though. There's not 24 hours of free time in a day. What would the difference be if they were clubbing instead of playing video games or doing whatever but playing video games? 

I agree with you. But free time is anything not mandatory. So he can still practice in his free time to. Which I'm sure he does. 

12 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Melo is a huge reason you're struggling. Dude takes dumb shots, kills offensive flow, and doesn't play any sort of defense. He is absolutely a huge reason the Rockets are struggling. Pretty sure everyone in the league but Rockets fans knew Melo was going to make the Rockets worse.

well you are an idiot if you think that.

7 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Rockets fans run to that you ain't been watching excuse all the time. We all know who melo is. We all seen how bad cp3 has been the last two games. We all know the bench is garbage. We dont got to watch every second of every rockets game to know this. 

Nah bruh. Tatum is the best player in the league and if you disagree its because you didn't watch.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Rockets fans run to that you ain't been watching excuse all the time. We all know who melo is. We all seen how bad cp3 has been the last two games. We all know the bench is garbage. We dont got to watch every second of every rockets game to know this. 

sure you do because what you are saying is stupid and lazy.  rockets haven't had their full team all season except for the first 2 games of the season.  the teams the rockets have played are good.  the defense was going  to take a step back regardless.  it doesn't take rocket science to know that.

Edited by Texansfan713

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

sure you do because what you are saying is stupid.  rockets haven't had their full team all season except for the first 2 games of the season.  the teams the rockets have played are good.  the defense was going  to take a step back regardless.  it doesn't take rocket science to know that.

I see what you did there 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Ryan Anderson played 26 MPG last year for the Rockets. Melo is better than Ryan Anderson. 

Only a silly person would attribute a significant amount of the Rockets downfall to having Melo on the team.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Ryan Anderson played 26 MPG last year for the Rockets. Melo is better than Ryan Anderson. 

Only a silly person would attribute a significant amount of the Rockets downfall to having Melo on the team.

I disagree. 1 v 1 Melo might be better but I'd rather have Ryan Anderson. He knows his role. Melo legit thinks he's a superstar still