Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

Uggly there announcer called it just not quite making the plays.  They killed us early on the short run routes nickling dimingbus to death then bad angle on the rush Evans caught if he comes off his man Qb hits the pass behind him and no one else in support

2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

That 3rd and 2 should have been OPI

Normally I agree on plays like that but seemed like the Titans DB was grabbing Clay to try and draw a penalty instead of going around and trying to make a tackle. Probably should have been OPI but DB made it look worse than it actually was. 

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Normally I agree on plays like that but seemed like the Titans DB was grabbing Clay to try and draw a penalty instead of going around and trying to make a tackle. Probably should have been OPI but DB made it look worse than it actually was. 

Would have to see a replay again, but sure looked like he took him out of the play

2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Would have to see a replay again, but sure looked like he took him out of the play

Looked to me that Clay just ran a little slant route with his hands up. Call definitely could have been called either way. I hate pick plays... Think they definitely need to be enforced better

Wow way to swallow the whistle ref the dB was grabbing Davis in the break caused him to stumble and not complete his route 

well D needs to come out and get a stop. We sure missed Woodward that first drive no one quick to the ball

Archived