Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's a rotation of guys, almost random. Every starter and most of the key reserves will be a captain at some point.

Imagine trying to come up with the ST captain in week 16 with no repeats lol

sign jeff janis to a 1 day deal

With Cobb/Allison out again, you know what would be cool tonight? An actual play or two where Monty is the featured target in the passing game. Maybe MM took some notes last night watching James White line up all over the place, and said "hey, we have a guy who could do that....." 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Well that's lame

That's Green Bay man. I'll bet two weeks from now during the LA week, Cobb and Allison will still both be listed as "questionable" on the Friday injury report. Both will probably play by then, but I'd bet money both will still be "questionable." When a player for GB has a soft tissue injury, especially a hammy, there's always a 2x multiplier. If he's expected to miss 1 week, it'll be 2 weeks. 2 weeks = 4 weeks, etc. It's a science. 

22 minutes ago, JBURGE said:
30 minutes ago, Leader said:

Honestly that's fine. Get the rooks some reps

Agreed.  Give them this week + the bye week to get fully healthy for the stretch run over the last 10 weeks.  

And  those rookie WR played well at Detroit.

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Honestly that's fine. Get the rooks some reps

I agree, but want our CB's all to play tonight. No need to have a second rate QB torch us and keep it interesting. I want a blow out so I can think about going to bed at halftime. I won't but want it to be an option. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

That's Green Bay man. I'll bet two weeks from now during the LA week, Cobb and Allison will still both be listed as "questionable" on the Friday injury report. Both will probably play by then, but I'd bet money both will still be "questionable." When a player for GB has a soft tissue injury, especially a hammy, there's always a 2x multiplier. If he's expected to miss 1 week, it'll be 2 weeks. 2 weeks = 4 weeks, etc. It's a science. 

Isn't Allison suffering from a concussion? 

Archived