Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

Damn, I was really banking on Garcon and Breida being out. Hopefully they're slowed somewhat. Dante Pettis is also out—he's a guy who could have hurt us.

Garcon is a shell and he's also banged up.  No threat unless he has some sort of anquan boldin contested catch game.  Pettis, meh.

Breida, Goodwin, Kittle.  Those are the 3 threats.  Hopefully King can shut down Goodwin.

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Garcon is a shell and he's also banged up.  No threat unless he has some sort of anquan boldin contested catch game.  Pettis, meh.

Breida, Goodwin, Kittle.  Those are the 3 threats.  Hopefully King can shut down Goodwin.

Hopefully King can keep his shoulder in its socket, and his groin in its pocket.

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If the answer to any of these is NO, the 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread is gonna get active. 

Actually, the "Who will replace MM and When?" thread will really get cranking, as quick start, preparation, focused, etc. are mostly coaching issues. 

Regardless, I just want this team to look sharp, play with some damn conviction and heart, and come out fast for once.

18 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Jaire Alexander and Breeland are also INACTIVE along with Cobb and Allison. Spriggs and Light are also INACTIVE so hopefully both Bulaga and Bak can make it through this game because they have no backup OT available

Lol called it. All those guys who were "close" last week STILL aren't playing. This game just got more interesting. 

7 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I'm still pretty down on this team, but c'mon, there's no way they lose tonight...right??

I wish Alexander was playing though, I wanna see what else he's got.

I would too, but I'd rather use the bye to make sure that groin is healthy.  Remember how bad Damarious Randall was with the bum groin?

Archived