Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If nothing else the "non-clutch" crap we had to endure for all those years is officially dead.

If anything it only serves to reiterate how dumb a lot of that talk is. I mean I think there IS clutch, but I also hate when a 4thQ comeback gets hyperfocused on and overrated Rodgers has played in, gotten late leads in, and still lost dozens upon dozens of games in his career but gets no credit for those. The past couple of years he's gotten some, eh..."cheap" (not the best word, but stay with me) 4th quarter comebacks that, in comparison, were wholly unremarkable. Yet that's the stat that people will trumpet.

Probably Jamaal Williams' best game and best usage of him as a player.  couple carries, some outside runs instead of the dumb pound him types, a nice play on a screen pass, nice cutback and vision on the Sherm postering.

One of jones' worst games and he still couldn't really be stopped on the runs.

People complaining about the run/pass balance are wonky.  Pass the dang ball; that's how you win games in today's NFL.

I don't really understand how the team can be satisfied with Brice.  He's not a reliable tackler and he's miserable dealing with anything 10 yards or more past the LOS.  There were enough decent safeties available at decent prices all offseason yet they were obviously satisfied with what we've got.

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't know if I'm about to get happy drunk or angry drunk, but it's one of them.  I'll be expecting to see a major blockbuster trade for a pass rusher tomorrow so I can fully bye into the hype train again. 

What if we shock the world and fire Pettine / rehire Dom during the bye? 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Can anyone confirm @Norm survived this one? 

Buddy when you wake up 3 hrs from now in some ditch outside a Wendy's in South Dakota (I think that's where you live) try not to go on a profanity laced victory tyrade. 

That's all I got, keep on living the life we're all envious of.

He will eat  greatest victory baconnator South Dakota has ever made

Archived