Packers Lions Post Game

skibrett15

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Two things that Packer fans complain about a lot that will probably never change:

1.  Rodgers holds the ball too long

2.  MM’s playcalling

For as long as both Rodgers and Mac have been Packers, fans have spent a lot of time lamenting these issues, wondering if this is the year they’ll change.  Chances are at this point, they won’t.  

How come nobody grouses about these things when we win?  

2 hours ago, Slinky said:

I'm worried about this getting in his head. But I'm hopeful that last FG helped him a bit. 

That was a smart move by our beleaguered HC.  Mike knows he needs Mason going forward so it has to help ending the game on a positive note.

Posted w/o accusation or acrimony. It's a single play. One of many - and I cant presume to know what AR sees or intends (or needs) to achieve. I dont even know the down and distance. BUT - with the "every failed play call for MMs head to be served up (FINALLY!!!) on a platter....."

I agree with Andy Hermann here. I see alot open WRs. Be it scheme, talent or just GD dumb luck. I'll leave that to the experts to endlessly argue over - but I see corrections that can be made so the next time this play is run the outcomes are better.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

People did. Even Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

The only time I can recall Rodgers b-ing about a win was a couple of weeks ago after the Bills game.  I have a feeling it wasn't just that game that was getting under his skin.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Posted w/o accusation or acrimony. It's a single play. One of many - and I cant presume to know what AR sees or intends (or needs) to achieve. I dont even know the down and distance. BUT - with the "every failed play call for MMs head to be served up (FINALLY!!!) on a platter....."

I agree with Andy Hermann here. I see alot open WRs. Be it scheme, talent or just GD dumb luck. I'll leave that to the experts to endlessly argue over - but I see corrections that can be made so the next time this play is run the outcomes are better.

Jeez .. that's a missed TD.  Not sure how Rodgers is missing stuff like that?  We need him to be on his game to win.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Jeez .. that's a missed TD.  Not sure how Rodgers is missing stuff like that?  We need him to be on his game to win.

He's been playing like this and doing this since 2015.  People just refuse to believe it. 

Losing Jordy in 2015 ruined him. 

Look at his career before 2015.  Then look at it starting in 2015.

http://www.nfl.com/player/aaronrodgers/2506363/profile

Just now, Kepler said:

30 million dollars? A pirate with an eye patch could see the field better than that.

We could have had Brett Hundley not throw to open receivers for 705 thousand.  He would have given us a better draft pick, too. 

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

He's been playing like this and doing this since 2015.  People just refuse to believe it. 

Losing Jordy in 2015 ruined him. 

Look at his career before 2015.  Then look at it starting in 2015.

http://www.nfl.com/player/aaronrodgers/2506363/profile

Is this ridiculous  witch hunt going to ignore that he was 3rd in MVP voting in 2016?  That he was leading the league in TD passes last year before his injury?  I mean that's pretty good for a guy who's supposedly  hurting his team because he's ruined...

I got it.  He's not playing great this year but he's playing on leg and not practicing.  On top of that he's also got one of the NFL's least talented WR cores.  Cobb's hurt, Jimmy Graham has looked terrible.  To expect him to make late round rookies look like star NFL WRs at the snap of a finger isn't' all that realistic.  Those caliber of prospects (late round picks) aren't having success anywhere in the NFL this year.  

Archived