Week 6 GDT - Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

do you seriously think i'm happy about this? i'm just annoyed by all the sunshine pumping and i hope you see how obviously unwarranted it is and has been.

Is what it is. 

Was happy when. They were doing their thing. They look like a different team right now to me. 

No confidence. To me they at least looked confident in previous games. 

They look like the worst offense in the league. Worst than the Jags. 

Honestly not sure how anyone could be optimistic about this Titans team now. What a mirage. No offense and defense has no answers today. Team is lousy and getting shown up at home like this may be as pathetic as losing to Buffalo last week.

For the boys. How about you play well for the fans.

There’s no Nick Williams to blame this week. Front office and coaches need to look themselves in the mirror tomorrow morning and really evaluate how many of these players can realistically be replaced.

Unfortunatley no moves will be made this week with the team having to go to London

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So can we start looking for a QB too?

This is the worst I can remember him playing in recent memory. If he looks more like this than he did against the Eagles, I think we have no choice. Just wow.

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

Well we needed an all around whooping in all phases...hopefully this is the last one.

I'm expecting one in front of the international crowd.  Team just picked the wrong time to slump and there's no way they'll get it together by then.

Archived