Raiders vs Seahawks England Game. Why Didn't they give the ball to Lynch!

Humble_Beast

I think taking the the team overseas late might be having a negative effect on the team.  We keep making so many stupid mistakes Gruden must be tanking as an excuse to get rid of Reggie's guys and bring in his own.  This team has looked so bad all year I can not think it is anything but a tank job.

Key was the lone bright point of today for me. He was the one that looked to be really trying.

When you see L.Hall, R.Nelson, DRC, Gilchrist and Derrick Johnson on the field at the same time you know you are in trouble with our pass rush. So slow.

That's the season officially a write-off.

I mean, we all knew it was there anyway, but 1-5 going into the bye with the disgusting prospect of the Chiefs pounding the crap out of us twice, is impossible to recover from.

I can't actually believe how bad we've turned out. We've even got a high school punter out there. It's like we're trying to be bad.

49 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

That's the season officially a write-off.

I mean, we all knew it was there anyway, but 1-5 going into the bye with the disgusting prospect of the Chiefs pounding the crap out of us twice, is impossible to recover from.

I can't actually believe how bad we've turned out. We've even got a high school punter out there. It's like we're trying to be bad.

Yes we are trying to be bad. Why is everyone having a panic attack over it? Accept it. We are after the #1 and will get some good players. This is a total rebuild. Accept it and move on. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yes we are trying to be bad. Why is everyone having a panic attack over it? Accept it. We are after the #1 and will get some good players. This is a total rebuild. Accept it and move on. 

You don’t pay $10m a year for a coach to tank and we brought him in to take us forward not backwards. 

Archived