TNF: Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) @ New York Giants (1-4)

TheKillerNacho

PHI @ NYG  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Eli Manning
    • Carson Wentz
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Wayne Gallman
    • Darren Sproles
    • Corey Clement
    • Odell Beckham Jr.
    • Sterling Shepard
    • Cody Latimer
    • Alshon Jeffery
    • Kamar Aiken
    • Jordan Matthews
    • Evan Engram
    • Zach Ertz
    • Dallas Goedert
    • Aldrick Rosas
    • Jake Elliott
    • Giants DST
    • Eagles DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2018 at 12:15 AM

1 minute ago, K9 said:

Honestly, the only time I dislike it - is if my team is the home team in London.  Otherwise, I have no problems.  I believe the Vikes have a strong following over there too!! 

Massive following, not sure where it comes from. But I would be annoyed if my team gave up a home game too. Especially if I was a less well supported team. Most of the games here you don't know who the home team is.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

He's literally yelling out onto the field for over half of those clips. Have you never played an organized team sport?

The have you ever played sports one. Lolololol. Only took one quote to get there. You losing your touch. 

Just now, LondonVike34 said:

Massive following, not sure where it comes from. But I would be annoyed if my team gave up a home game too. Especially if I was a less well supported team. Most of the games here you don't know who the home team is.

It seems the players enjoy it as well.  In both Vikes games over there, there was a lot of positive comments said.  LUV that they have a Vikes bar over there!!!  

Wentz’s pocket presence is ? he looks like an elite veteran. Granted he is playing the Giants and it’s like playing the Raiders we can even make a backup look like Dan Marino.   Wentz’s ability to extend plays and stay calm in the pocket is amazing. I love it

6 minutes ago, LondonVike34 said:

Guys, serious question. What do you think of the London games. In my opinion. being from London, I've been to 4 I think. Loved them, helped my love for the game, However, I would be mad as hell if I were a US NFL fan.

I like it because it means football is on when I wake up. If I was a person who went to all the home games I guess I wouldn't like it.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That would be a disaster. I'd trust Justin Herbert or Drew Lock with Saquan getting 30+ touches over Darnold and someone like Bryce Love.

100% agree. And we are primed for our choice of either in the Spring! Although I like Herbert and Grier

Archived