TNF: Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) @ New York Giants (1-4)

TheKillerNacho

PHI @ NYG  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Eli Manning
    • Carson Wentz
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Wayne Gallman
    • Darren Sproles
    • Corey Clement
    • Odell Beckham Jr.
    • Sterling Shepard
    • Cody Latimer
    • Alshon Jeffery
    • Kamar Aiken
    • Jordan Matthews
    • Evan Engram
    • Zach Ertz
    • Dallas Goedert
    • Aldrick Rosas
    • Jake Elliott
    • Giants DST
    • Eagles DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2018 at 12:15 AM

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Blaine Gabbert beat us. #Discussion

Sig bet, bruh. 

Dude.

YPG: HOU 269 | TB 358

Completion percentage: HOU 68.5 | TB 77.1

TDs/INTs: HOU 12/3 | TB 13/1

Sacks: HOU 13 | TB 8

QBR: HOU 107.4 | TB 130.5

You're crying to the wrong person.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

But you have to try to teach Jackson to operate from the pocket before taking off. 

Not really - you have to look at this as a longer term investment. Let him run year one, freestyle. Get used to the speed of the game, see how much faster LBs and DEs are. 

Year two is when you install the pro level concepts, let him absorb that data only after he sees how fast and smart the opposition is. Then that data sets in with context, you know that every throw has to be crisp and on point.

17 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Let's go back to right before the draft. Wasn't this considered a pretty strong QB class, and the following one was considered weak, or am I just not remembering things correctly?

Five QBs went in the first round. It was a helluva QB class.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Have you ever watched Lamar Jackson?

That's where the mistake was made. Instead of Will Hernandez at 2.2, they should have moved up and drafted Jackson.

Jackson + Saquan + Odell this season? That's worrisome. Next season, with Jackson getting a full year in with Shurmer? That's near unstoppable.

I was legit scared to death the Giants would get Lamar and Barkley.

Thank God that didn't happen.

Just now, ET80 said:

Not really - you have to look at this as a longer term investment. Let him run year one, freestyle. Get used to the speed of the game, see how much faster LBs and DEs are. 

Year two is when you install the pro level concepts, let him absorb that data only after he sees how fast and smart the opposition is. Then that data sets in with context, you know that every throw has to be crisp and on point.

Just don't let him die like RGIII.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I disagree. We rarely see QBs improve after being murdered every game year one. Even if they are souped up running backs. Agree to disagree, I SUPPOSE

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Just don't let him die like RGIII.

We need to stop invoking RG3 as the standard to rely on. His knee was a ticking time bomb before he even won the Heisman at Baylor.

He shouldn't have been drafted that high, simply because of the injury concerns.

Just now, ET80 said:

Troy Aikman? Peyton Manning?

You just named 2, bruh, 2 decades ago at the earliest. And I said rarely, because of course it has happened and I did think of Manning as I posted it, but we've seen the opposite happen more frequently. 

It took Mike Vick going to prison to learn how to throw from the pocket 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd build an entire offense around Lamar Jackson.

Yup. I'd go single wing option, pitch to Barkley or keep it, send Engram and Shepard on crossers and send Odell deep.

That's a 7-9 offense at the least.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

We need to stop invoking RG3 as the standard to rely on. His knee was a ticking time bomb before he even won the Heisman at Baylor.

He shouldn't have been drafted that high, simply because of the injury concerns.

RGIII was an elite talent that didn't know how to protect himself. He could've lasted a lot longer in than he did if he didn't take as many unnecessary hits as he did. Knee or not.

Jimmy G just lost the season for something similar.

Archived