2018-2019 NCAAB Thread

11sanchez11

If Bo Ryan hadn't made a power play to make sure Greg Gard got the Wisconsin job, Tony Bennett would've been where he belonged. He fits more at schools like Virginia and Wisconsin than he does at UCLA or a Duke. You're not going to get high profile recruits to buy into that system.

• Like 1

Wofford could be a tough out in the tourney, Lunardi has them as high as 9 right now, which would make them a potential 1 seed spoiler. Typical 3 bombing mid major, but they're great at it. 2nd best 3p% in nation on 27 attempts per game. Plus they've got one of the most prolific 3 point shooter in D1 history in Fletcher Magee.  27 3s away from the record, while hitting at a 43.6% clip which is a decent bit better than all of the 17 players who have hit 400+ 3s (for context, Redick was 40.6% from 3, Curry was 41.2%). Would love to see him go off in the tourney.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Wofford could be a tough out in the tourney, Lunardi has them as high as 9 right now, which would make them a potential 1 seed spoiler. Typical 3 bombing mid major, but they're great at it. 2nd best 3p% in nation on 27 attempts per game. Plus they've got one of the most prolific 3 point shooter in D1 history in Fletcher Magee.  27 3s away from the record, while hitting at a 43.6% clip which is a decent bit better than all of the 17 players who have hit 400+ 3s (for context, Redick was 40.6% from 3, Curry was 41.2%). Would love to see him go off in the tourney.

They. Are. Good.

If they dont make the 32 round, I'll be shocked 

17 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Simpson vs. Winston is the biggest 'I don't know how they are any good but they are really good' matchup I've ever seen. 

I am glad Winston is undersized and not overly athletic.  If he was, he would be gone.  His vision and feel for the game is amazing.  One of those great college players but he just doesn't translate to the NBA game.