When VJ gets fired

jsthomp2007

So, what will happen when Vance Joseph gets canned?  I think if the Broncos have a losing record by the bye week, VJ is gone.  Other heads that will roll, I think, will be Joe Woods.  What happens then?  I think the Broncos should go after Rex Ryan as DC and co-HC...and bring in Kubiak for the remainder of the year.  I think Musgrave is just fine and would work well with Kubiak.  Not sure who you bring in as the long-term HC though...

2 hours ago, broncosfan07 said:

Bye week

But please no Kubiak. Just let the season run its course and start compiling a list of coaches now. 

The bye week is too long to wait.

I am with Ian St. Clair from the hated (at least on this board) MHR: Get rid of Vance Joseph ASAP. It doesn't matter who replaces him.

2 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

The bye week is too long to wait.

I am with Ian St. Clair from the hated (at least on this board) MHR: Get rid of Vance Joseph ASAP. It doesn't matter who replaces him.

Right before the bye week gives whoever the interim coach is time to try and make some changes. The earliest would be after the Arizona game giving the interim coach a few extra days to prep. 

9 hours ago, broncosfan07 said:

Right before the bye week gives whoever the interim coach is time to try and make some changes. The earliest would be after the Arizona game giving the interim coach a few extra days to prep. 

We lose to Arizona and I feel like that’s the game to do it 

8 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

As most of us know, Mike Klis is a mouthpiece for the organization. He writes this

Even MHR has jumped ship on Vance. They've jumped ship on Case. I think major changes are made after the upcoming short week. 

Makes sense.  No way Vance lasts till the bye week.  This gives the new coach (& QB?) ten days to prepare

14 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Honestly...if the Broncos want a younger guy who is a motivator and a leader versus a coach...I'd go with Demarcus Ware...I seriously would...who wouldn't want to work for, or play for him?  

We need a progressive offensive mind.

We deserve to at least watch fun football even if we are gonna be trash

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

That's part of the problem - in today's NFL, you need to be able to rely on the run game to put away games, and to set the tone....but you can't have a vanilla passing scheme.   The rules are just too pass-friendly to be a throwback run-only team.    Scoring is up, yardage is up, and it's just a reflection of the game as it is today.   

12 minutes ago, champ11 said:

You surround Ware with good position coaches and he is just fine...and Demarcus is smart...he knows situational football...

Plus, I don't know the dynamic, but when you have a defensive minded coach, the offense gets better and vice versa....look at Bronco trends...Fox was defensive minded, we had one of the best offenses in history.  We then go to Kukiak an offensive minded coach and you get one of the best defenses ever.

14 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

As most of us know, Mike Klis is a mouthpiece for the organization. He writes this

Even MHR has jumped ship on Vance. They've jumped ship on Case. I think major changes are made after the upcoming short week. 

They should be.

Besides these coaches, though, I am concerned about the ownership situation. It seems that there is no hurry to get anything done there.

I think that Sandy Clough brought up Peyton Manning as a potential owner, but would that really happen? I don't want a future with someone like Joe Ellis or someone from the Kroenke family. Winning will not be a priority.

Archived