Stock Investing

rickyt31

On 9/6/2018 at 7:40 AM, MWil23 said:

I should have bought a bunch of Nike stock low yesterday/the day before. 

If you look at a 1 month or 6 month graph of NKE, you don't even notice the change really. It's a small blip basically. I'm sure Hobby Lobby's stock didn't move either, and Chik-Fil-A isn't public, but their revenues probably didn't change at all. An actual buy low if you want to is Papa Johns, but that probably has more to do with crappy pizza sales than a degenerate former CEO/owner tbh.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If you look at a 1 month or 6 month graph of NKE, you don't even notice the change really. It's a small blip basically. I'm sure Hobby Lobby's stock didn't move either, and Chik-Fil-A isn't public, but their revenues probably didn't change at all. An actual buy low if you want to is Papa Johns, but that probably has more to do with crappy pizza sales than a degenerate former CEO/owner tbh.

*Millenials are killing restaurants!!! They're killing pizza!!!!!!!!* (Reality: Papa Johns is restaurant priced pizza with a chain taste)

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I thought that was powdered sugar and red food coloring. Did I miss something?

That’s the pizza sauce. They have a saltier sauce for dipping. Ying and yang situation 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Has anyone used Robinhood? Thoughts on it?

It's good for swing trading or long holds. Sucks for daytrading. They recently added options, and international stocks. They don't support OTCBB and crypto is only available in some states right now. Can't do bracket or OCO orders. Can only either have a stop loss or a sell limit not both. It's not good for charting or fundamentals but for free commissions can't really expect much. Webull is free too and has much better charting but I've stuck with Robinhood for now. But I only trade 3X etf's on it. Daytrading I use Interactive Brokers.