Stock Investing

rickyt31

Sold my TLRY option This morning at opening. Spent $470 Feb 2nd. Sold for $3960  today... Aye I completely won, even though I still had a few weeks on it (03/19).  Picked up 10 Jan 2022 in SNDL at $185 a piece. its gonna be CRAZY when those boy open up tomorrow.

Horror Story. Bought an option in AVXL for $520. Watched it go up to $1510 in less than an hour. Thought it was going to do a SAVA like run.  5 hours later it was at $100...Currently at $83.

EDIT: To tell both side of playing options. The Good and the Terrible.

Edited by GHARMON9
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Being a newb, I’m buying small amounts of a lot of stocks.  Got in SNDL at .79 but only bought 50 shares.  

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Even I took that SNDL win! lets go weed stocks! 

Happy for y’all! Small risk and just getting your feet wet. This is the way. 

• Like 2

I lost the most ive ever lost in AMC. Thank Jesus for NAKD and SNDL.

I’ve been taking profits from SNDL since it was like .45 cents. This is actually crazy. I had 2300 shares bought at 1.36 yesterday and sold at 1.77 (actually tried to set a stop market at 1.70 and sold by accident on td Ameritrade. Wasn’t too worried after the profits i made. Then today i got 1,800 shares at 2.23 and I’m riding this wave. Let’s go to the ******* moon tomorrow!!!

40 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I lost the most ive ever lost in AMC. Thank Jesus for NAKD and SNDL.

I’ve been taking profits from SNDL since it was like .45 cents. This is actually crazy. I had 2300 shares bought at 1.36 yesterday and sold at 1.77 (actually tried to set a stop market at 1.70 and sold by accident on td Ameritrade. Wasn’t too worried after the profits i made. Then today i got 1,800 shares at 2.23 and I’m riding this wave. Let’s go to the ******* moon tomorrow!!!

You end up selling AMC? I have a few shares at the cost of 11 so its not looking to good. Only stock that is just there in my portfolio  

11 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I was thinking of doing that today... I already was in on SNDL, but would have been nice to have a bigger piece

I believed too much in AMC. Didn’t use my head. The market manipulation killed that stock, and i kept thinking it would bounce back. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. 

SNDL to the moon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

I believed too much in AMC. Didn’t use my head. The market manipulation killed that stock, and i kept thinking it would bounce back. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. 

SNDL to the moon.

live and learn. kinda wish I would have put in some call options on SNDL this morning

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

So what are people’s thoughts on SNDL?  Is it just a fad that’s going to crash or is it getting enough love to stick until they eventually break into the US Markets?  

I think its a fad. Company IMO is going to make it. Just a cash grab. 

ACB ans HEXO are the long terms based off what my friend told me.