Stock Investing

rickyt31

22 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Has anyone that uses RH gotten their tax forms yet?

From what I remember RH doesn't actually mail their 1099's out. You should be able to login to your account and download the PDF and upload that into Turbotax if you do your own, or print it to bring to the tax accountants. I did my taxes over the weekend and I use multiple brokers and TD was the only one to send me an actual physical copy.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

From what I remember RH doesn't actually mail their 1099's out. You should be able to login to your account and download the PDF and upload that into Turbotax if you do your own, or print it to bring to the tax accountants. I did my taxes over the weekend and I use multiple brokers and TD was the only one to send me an actual physical copy.

Thanks for that. What are the dangers of doing taxes alone lol? Easy peasy or is there a learning curve. 

16 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Yeah this is correct.
Its in the settings.

I still have my option Calls for AMC.... The calls are down so bad that if I sold them I couldn't afford to real shares. LOL

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

Would it say 1099? Because I see a RH securities pdf that I can download but am not sure if thats what im looking for.

11 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Would it say 1099? Because I see a RH securities pdf that I can download but am not sure if thats what im looking for.

Right on the app it says they’re available Feb 16 and that they will email you when the pdf is ready to download 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, El Ramster said:

For sure. Could be a 200-300 play in 4-5 years.. Deff potential for growth. 

So CLNE just signed a deal with LA Metro for 46 million gallons of clean reusable fuel. That’s massive for long term. That multi year deal could spear head them into other countries. Could be a 80+ dollar play in 3-5 years. It’ll cool down as guys take profit! But this is a long hold. 

CLNE dipped near 10% today. 16.90s a good buy or wait and watch a couple days?

• Like 1