SNF: Chiefs at Patriots

kingseanjohn

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

True. Most of it is habitual due to years of coaching. Still, with the right frame of mind, it would have been a head's up play. 

Plus if he didn’t tackle him, you guys would rip Gronk for not going down at the 1 rather than scoring a TD. You guys are annoying with this.

1 minute ago, Classic said:

They look unstoppable. They could run the table if things keep going the same.

I wouldnt say unstoppable. I thought the toughest stretch was at Seattle and at Denver. To play in those two crazy environments, one was in the rain and the other was in the snow and to come away with wins shows how tough the Rams are. It shows that they arent just a perfect weather LA team. They can go on the road in a hostile environment where the weather isnt great and still win.

5 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Except that time last year, and the year before that, and like two years before that.

Any of them close wins?  You'll have to pardon me as I don't have much experience or interest watching AFC games (or even most games outside of the NFC East really).

But, let's just say I had PTSD flashbacks watching this game.  It was like time turned back 12 years.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah that really sucked. Brady is a pro at those come from behind situations. Again great game, I just wished KC wouldve beaten the Pats. Now I got to listen to Skip talk about how great Brady and the Pats are. Mahomes is the real deal and KC will see the Pats again in the playoffs. 

Lol @ thinking you have to listen to Skip at all

5 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Maybe if they played our SOS they wouldn’t be undefeated.

”there is sarcasm in this post”

Hey I definitely dont want to play in NE. Lets just say there are fishy things that happen there and the Pats mostly come away with wins lol. 

2 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Any of them close wins?  You'll have to pardon me as I don't have much experience or interest watching AFC games (or even most games outside of the NFC East really).

But, let's just say I had PTSD flashbacks watching this game.  It was like time turned back 12 years.

Anytime the Chiefs have beaten the Pats with Reid it's been a blowout.

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

Lol @ thinking you have to listen to Skip at all

Oh I look forward to watching Undisputed but Skip is going to be so happy his Cowboys dominated and the Pats beat the Chiefs. He might say Cowboys will face the Pats in the Superbowl lol. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Oh I look forward to watching Undisputed but Skip is going to be so happy his Cowboys dominated and the Pats beat the Chiefs. He might say Cowboys will face the Pats in the Superbowl lol. 

No he will say this is the most impressive win by any team so far this year. Guarantee. Prisoner of the moment is his forte 

8 minutes ago, Classic said:

They look unstoppable. They could run the table if things keep going the same.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the Rams or Chiefs. If the Rams, I think we'll lose two or three games. If Goff isn't clicking on a day where the defense doesn't play well, we'll lose. And that could happen literally any week lol.

5 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

If I had the time to think and the had the ability to freeze time to where I can make a decision I’d let him score. But that isn’t the case. People acting as if they wouldn’t make the tackle. 

Never let them score. FGs aren't automatic and even the best will shank one.

Archived