Tom Brady gets his 200th regular season win

lancerman

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I don't take him for granted - I enjoy every game, and every year that he comes back for more (I've been expecting retirement since 2013) I'm grateful. I won't EVER have anyone like this again in my lifetime of watching and supporting a team in ANY sport. I do appreciate how lucky we are.

Boston sports fans are some of the luckiest people lol I don't know what y'all did to get the sports gods to smile upon you year after year...im jealous

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

He is going to retire after this or next season. I do wonder what some people will do with all their free time after hating on him though.

I actually think the haters will finally pour their heart out and respect the crap outta the man. It will be much easiser to when he's not there, for sure. 

1 minute ago, Plat2 said:

Boston sports fans are some of the luckiest people lol I don't know what y'all did to get the sports gods to smile upon you year after year...im jealous

We cashed in all our karma from an 84 year drought, being mediocre and only notable for the worst Super Bowl beatdoen and sacraficing Len Bias and the Celtics future to prosper.

Also fairly certain Belichick is blackmailing some divine sports deity. 

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I actually think the haters will finally pour their heart out and respect the crap outta the man. It will be much easiser to when he's not there, for sure. 

IT can be hard to like a QB or a team that you repeatedly lose to. 

7 minutes ago, lancerman said:

We cashed in all our karma from an 84 year drought, being mediocre and only notable for the worst Super Bowl beatdoen and sacraficing Len Bias and the Celtics future to prosper.

Also fairly certain Belichick is blackmailing some divine sports deity. 

What a time to be alive for sure...I remember when you guys won something like 10 titles in 10 years in the 4 major sports leagues in the 2000s. I can't even imagine experiencing something like that lol.

10 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

IT can be hard to like a QB or a team that you repeatedly lose to. 

Completely fair. Personally I'm more likely to go down the "worthy adversary" route, but each to their own. My first love is rugby, and there is a team even more dominant than NE in tat sport (New Zealand) who average 1 loss a year. In the end, I just go....'you are too good. Fair play'. 

...cheaters :D :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

How many of those wins came against the worst division in sports history?

Which division is that? Can't be the AFCE because NE has an almost identical record vs AFCE compared with the field. In fact, their hardest game of the season every season is Miami away.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Which division is that? Can't be the AFCE because NE has an almost identical record vs AFCE compared with the field. In fact, their hardest game of the season every season is Miami away.

The Patriots have only clinched in the final week of the season once- 2001.

since then, they have lapped the field in comical fashion. The AFC East before realignment was a competitive division. Since then, anything but

I mean, how many of Brady’s 200 wins are against Buffalo- feels like probably 80

Just now, CKS97 said:

The Patriots have only clinched in the final week of the season- 2001.

since then, they have lapped the field in comical fashion.

I mean, how many of Brady’s 200 wins are against Buffalo- feels like probably 80

Solid maths. 

It's time to put the keyboard/laptop down.

6 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

And easier still to hate it.

That's cause he's still playing, you might change how you feel when he's retired and that level of sustained dominance, execution and just overall great QB play is nowhere to be seen.

Archived