Sign in to follow this  
WindyCity

Checking in with Trubisky

18 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I saw that too. The level of hypocrisy is ridiculous. If Goff had these exact numbers he would have been a god, but Tru is a fluke. 9_9

To be fair, the criticism was/is justified up until late.

The comparisons of Goff/McVay need to stop. Seriously. And not just for Mitch. For ANY QB. This has become the new "compare every team to the Patriots".

3 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

To be fair, the criticism was/is justified up until late.

The comparisons of Goff/McVay need to stop. Seriously. And not just for Mitch. For ANY QB. This has become the new "compare every team to the Patriots".

The reason I mentioned Goff was simply because the OP yomyo referred to was by a fairly opinionated Rams fan, nothing more. The bias is enough that some of them would give far more credit to Goff in that abortion he called a rookie year (of course not solely on him, he was in a hopeless situation until McVay and a lot of talent was added in the offseason) than Trubisky is being given this year. Even if everything would have been completely identical except the jersey and helmet then the players would still have received massively different reviews.

This stat from the @billbarnwell & @WillBrinson podcast: #Bears Mitchell Trubisky is on pace to become only the second QB ever to pass for 3500+ yards, throw 30+ TDs and run for 600+ yards. The only other? Cam Newton during his MVP 2015 season.

Just saw that Biscuit is first Bears QB ever to post 3 diff 300yd/3TD games in same season .. only took him 9 games :D

...and we're now a top 5 offense (ppg) to go along with being top 5 D  ... we're  only team thats top 5 in both for ppg

We score 30/give up 19 

Just now, SLCbear said:

...and we're now a top 5 offense (ppg) to go along with being top 5 D  ... we're  only team thats top 5 in both for ppg

We score 30/give up 19 

Swaggy Nagy

5 hours ago, WindyCity said:

This stat from the @billbarnwell & @WillBrinson podcast: #Bears Mitchell Trubisky is on pace to become only the second QB ever to pass for 3500+ yards, throw 30+ TDs and run for 600+ yards. The only other? Cam Newton during his MVP 2015 season.

So does Barnwell now recognize that Trubisky will be on the roster in 2020, or does he still think hes Bortles.

17 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

So does Barnwell now recognize that Trubisky will be on the roster in 2020, or does he still think hes Bortles.

The back peddling we are going to get to watch is going to be awesome.

56 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

The back peddling we are going to get to watch is going to be awesome.

Michael Lombardi has been epicly quiet.

20 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I saw that too. The level of hypocrisy is ridiculous. If Goff had these exact numbers he would have been a god, but Tru is a fluke. 9_9

I keep trying to "like" this twice, but can't figure out how...

11 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I keep trying to "like" this twice, but can't figure out how...

I'm low maintenance. You can like any of the other posts. Lol

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Michael Lombardi has been epicly quiet.

He's upset right now. He went to color in his coloring book and realized he already ate all of the crayons.