Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

Just now, Dome said:

That’s what it usually means yes. I’ve just never seen a mod specifically mention who was 2nd place in voting just before night like that, especially since after he called night he didn’t seem to have a solid idea of who the lynch was.

it was a weird turn of events 

Yes it was weird...but considering there is a Gov, I could see why it was posted. Maybe pardoning the lynch gets the 2nd leading vote getter lynched instead

So @pwny I heard that when a human is decapitated, the body will flop around as if it's alive for a good 7-10 minutes. It's a body, flopping around - no brain, no rational thought, no nuffin.

The last three pages feels a LOT like that...

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Cause I was thinking it was the wrong person until I went back and doublechecked?

What was that about?

Since on page 1 it mentions a Gov breaking ties, i was screwing around with that aspect but wanted to see if someone didn't want it to be a tie. That's why I asked Dome about being Gov and who he would vote for. Testing who was around and who people wanted to vote for. Trying to get some conversation going last second. I also really wanted to lynch Swole. Still do. Sucks we didnt get to see any alignments 

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So @pwny I heard that when a human is decapitated, the body will flop around as if it's alive for a good 7-10 minutes. It's a body, flopping around - no brain, no rational thought, no nuffin.

The last three pages feels a LOT like that...

As it is your birthday, you get an honorary hit on anyone you want as long as its ipwn.

18 minutes ago, Woz said:

Okay, what's the rationale here? Honestly asking.

Honestly...everything I know

Just now, bcb1213 said:

There's seven people left.  I'm wondering when Orca thinks it's a good time to let us in on the fountain of information he supposedly has 

Depends on if I'm the lynch lol. 

Basically this is what I have gathered based on my role/game mechanics/Page1/rules/deaths/returns/etc

5-5-5-1 started

5-2-2-1 after D1

No chats-all playing individually inside of a faction- kind of like 3 towns facing off with each other and an Other as well

Factions: Arteides, Harkonnen, Ordos, Other (the Commander/Mercenary in the OP is my guess)

Roles:

Day vig- a bunch

Reviver- at least 2- I'm guessing there was 3 but 1 was killed D1 is my guess before using it

Probably an invest

Gov based on this

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period. If it is still a tie, Governor will choose who he wants to be lynched. There can be a double lynch. Governer must be around to use the double lynch, otherwise a [spam] coin flip will decide who dies. 

I know the alignment of either BcB or Woz...I'm not saying what it is or who (I only know 1 of their alignments).

I'm hesitant on what the Gov actually does/is, possibly he is the Other and just has to live until the end (doesn't make sense though)

If we get another ratio I could probably give out more info, but I'm waiting cause it is a small assumption at this point and that causes people to doubt me and or ignore certain aspects of my theories. 

There is no civs vs mafia. Only 1 house can win of the 3 (no idea about the Other)when they are the only ones left.

Swole or Touch imo needs to be lynched. Preferably Swole

I'm guessing more questions are to follow. Ask away people

Just now, The Orca said:

Gov based on this

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period. If it is still a tie, Governor will choose who he wants to be lynched. There can be a double lynch. Governer must be around to use the double lynch, otherwise a [spam] coin flip will decide who dies. 

Just as a point of reference, way back on page 3, when I commented on some of the rules, Matts replied:

On 10/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, Matts4313 said:

Those are rules ala 2015 and they are staying. Now get your arse in the game.

Edit - clarified the rules. And signed you up. Welcome to bloody mafia.

I hadn't commented on the Governor rule, so it could be that's just a vestigial rule.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Just as a point of reference, way back on page 3, when I commented on some of the rules, Matts replied:

I hadn't commented on the Governor rule, so it could be that's just a vestigial rule.

So you are saying the Gov is just in there from past games' rules and not necessarily from this game...If I disregard that role, then I feel even better about what I posted. 

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why Swole or Touch?

Swole in part due to his posting and substance/content of said posts once he returned to the game. Touch cause I think he is trying to lie low for a reason and if the Gov role isn't in the game then I think he is the Other

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

On deck meant 2nd I believe

I wanted to see if anyone moved either way if it was a tie. Plus I know a lot of stuff about the game lol. Getting revived helps with knowledge. The fact Swole has been quiet is very troubling 

Then why haven't you asked if you want to know something. 

You guessed. 

I agree, zombies that don't talk should be shot. 

1 hour ago, Woz said:

well, this slowed down again ...

@The Orca, any response to @bcb1213's question/wondering?

@SwoleXmad and/or @theuntouchable, any thoughts at all? (you both have disappeared)

Orca's going for a theory and he wants to test it with a lynch, preferably with the most inactive so no one will object.

He claims being revived helps with Knowledge, I have no more knowledge than before I was dead aside from general assumptions.

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

You guessed. 

I agree, zombies that don't talk should be shot. 

Orca's going for a theory and he wants to test it with a lynch, preferably with the most inactive so no one will object.

He claims being revived helps with Knowledge, I have no more knowledge than before I was dead aside from general assumptions.

Well I know for a fact there is a reviver that revived me...I was legit killed. I'm guessing you knew that much as well cause that is how you came back to life...if not we'll then....

Just now, The Orca said:

Well I know for a fact there is a reviver that revived me...I was legit killed. I'm guessing you knew that much as well cause that is how you came back to life...if not we'll then....

Well, we know someone had a revive (possibly two people). Whether there is a reviver (i.e. someone with the ability to revive a player more than once) is an open question.

Archived