Jump to content
incognito_man

Extend Mike McCarthy?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Golfman said:

McCarthy, "excellent win for our football team tonight!" 

It was an ugly win, not an EXCELLENT win! That is why he's a loser! 

"Our team made a huge step tonight!" McCarthy

Mike, is that a huge step forward or backward? Inquiring minds.............

It's the NFL, every win is excellent.

For the first time in a while the offense looked alive in the first half. For his side of the ball, that's a big step forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Couldn't hire him to be my pool boy! 

That's a weird image.

Do you even know of his pool-caretaking credentials? Seems a bit rash without at least an interview

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All in all the "offense" was good when it wasn't running naked boots in the 2nd half or turning some exotic stunts loose in pass pro.

Rodgers was very hit or miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's the NFL, every win is excellent.

For the first time in a while the offense looked alive in the first half. For his side of the ball, that's a big step forward. 

Truth. 

Honestly, I’d like to ask Mac what deviated the game plan from how they played the first half and final two drives compared to the majority of the second half. 

Defense needs a ton of work though. I’m done with Brice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's the NFL, every win is excellent.

For the first time in a while the offense looked alive in the first half. For his side of the ball, that's a big step forward. 

He's the Head Coach! LOL There is no 'his' side of the ball for him. The offense looked alive for the first quarter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you are blinded by the success that emanates from Mike and can only draw your weapons in response when you should be kneeling.

Y7goIkb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfman said:

He's the Head Coach! LOL There is no 'his' side of the ball for him. The offense looked alive for the first quarter. 

McCarthy absolutely is the authority on the offensive side of the ball and Pettine gets to run the defense. He has nowhere near the involvement in the D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Golfman said:

McCarthy, "excellent win for our football team tonight!" 

It was an ugly win, not an EXCELLENT win! That is why he's a loser! 

"Our team made a huge step tonight!" McCarthy

Mike, is that a huge step forward or backward? Inquiring minds.............

There needs to be a new word made for the level of ugly in this game was lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a joke thread...right?

No one here is that...special...right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ragnarok said:

This is a joke thread...right?

No one here is that...special...right?

Nope. Lifetime contract for Mac. He’s better than B.B. and a true innovator of the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dcerb44 said:

Nope. Lifetime contract for Mac. He’s better than B.B. and a true innovator of the game. 

Oh ok, I've been convinced.  Can we hire Gruden away from the Raiders to manage our personnel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always been pro-McCarthy but I'll admit, by the start of the fourth quarter, I was ready to move on. Glad we got the W. Still feel like the league has passed him by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extend him for one day.....

And then wedgie carry him out the front door

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question: Why did the "fire" MM thread get closed but the "extend" MM thread remains open? Only one of those threads is laughable. (Hint: the one I'm posting in right now). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×